Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,023 Members 44,305 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Updated Qualcomm Binaries..

Tip us?

Skizzy034
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 983
Default Updated Qualcomm Binaries..

Anyone try this yet? It seemed to make a difference in the M8 when I had it, after replacing the files manually. Not sure if it will work on the Snapdragon 800 tho.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2760336

Sent from my VK810 4G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
*NOTE* I'll never recommend using a toolkit to root your device because if you don't know how to root your phone manually, you shouldn't be rooting your phone. -KidCarter93

My Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/sgutowski77

jamesd1085
Old
Thanks Meter 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzy034 View Post
Anyone try this yet? It seemed to make a difference in the M8 when I had it, after replacing the files manually. Not sure if it will work on the Snapdragon 800 tho.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2760336

Using with latest cm nightly alongside Qualcomm optimized dalvik and experiencing 0 lag...buttery smooth

crzykiller
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesd1085 View Post
Using with latest cm nightly alongside Qualcomm optimized dalvik and experiencing 0 lag...buttery smooth
How did you install them? I flashed it through recovery but see any difference on CloudyG3 ROM.

jamesd1085
Old
Thanks Meter 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by crzykiller View Post
How did you install them? I flashed it through recovery but see any difference on CloudyG3 ROM.
Same...was having a slight lag issue so I tried it out...been using Qualcomm optimized dalvik for that last couple days but used it the last 7 months on my gs4

crzykiller
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesd1085 View Post
Same...was having a slight lag issue so I tried it out...been using Qualcomm optimized dalvik for that last couple days but used it the last 7 months on my gs4
Sadly the Xperia Z2 Dalvik and Bionic optimizations arent compatible with any of the ROMs here

jamesd1085
Old
Thanks Meter 148
Quote:
Sadly the Xperia Z2 Dalvik and Bionic optimizations arent compatible with any of the ROMs here
I'm using nexus version...only dalvik though as cm already has its own bionic optimization... I have the original version as well as the final version for cm 11 branch...they work just fine on g2 with cm 11...haven't tried anything else as I just got my g2 last week...I can post dropbox links if you want the dalvik files

Skizzy034
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 983
Quote:
The link I posted is for the Nexus 5 ones. They should work.

*NOTE* I'll never recommend using a toolkit to root your device because if you don't know how to root your phone manually, you shouldn't be rooting your phone. -KidCarter93

My Facebook:

Skizzy034
Old
(Last edited by Skizzy034; 17th June 2014 at 05:37 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 983
Quote:
Replace them manually through a root browser and change to the correct permissions. When I had the M8, I flashed through recovery and the device seemed laggy. It was better when I replaced them manually. Also, in that thread, I think someone mentioned that flashing through recovery may cause the old ones to stick - or something along those lines.

My Facebook:

meangreenie
Old
Thanks Meter 623
Anyone tried any of the bionic only ones on stock kikat?

Skizzy034
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 983
Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreenie View Post
Anyone tried any of the bionic only ones on stock kikat?
Why, what's the difference?

My Facebook: