XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Play store crashing in speedmod kitkat version 2.5

Tip us?

Parmeet Singh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post Play store crashing in speedmod kitkat version 2.5

whenever i try to open play store on my ace plus crash error comes.But when i install something via play store website from browser I am able to install the app.Any help would be great.

xDaniel91536
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Post Clear data

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parmeet Singh View Post
whenever i try to open play store on my ace plus crash error comes.But when i install something via play store website from browser I am able to install the app.Any help would be great.
Try to clear the cache and data from Google Play Services and from the Play Store! If this still wont work, try to reinstall gapps

Parmeet Singh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDaniel91536 View Post
Try to clear the cache and data from Google Play Services and from the Play Store! If this still wont work, try to reinstall gapps
Thanks for help But that didn't worked i have also tried reinstalling the ROM but then also was unable to use play store.
Also i want to tell you that after installing the ROM i was able to use play store for about 10 minutes but once i closed i was unable to use it again.

dankimani
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parmeet Singh View Post
Thanks for help But that didn't worked i have also tried reinstalling the ROM but then also was unable to use play store.
Also i want to tell you that after installing the ROM i was able to use play store for about 10 minutes but once i closed i was unable to use it again.

I think it's been fixed in the new Speedmod. It's got a new kernel.Search on Pg. 158-160 of the original dev page