Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help with 'status 7' errors on several roms. Currently running CM 10.2.0 stable

OP Impact Blue

20th June 2014, 06:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
So far I've tried installing the latest CyanogenMod 11, CarbonRom, and Paranoid Android with the same errors after each factory reset/dalvik wipes. Finally had to go back to CM 10.2.0 stable. Help!

Tried all the getprop/batch script edits, even tough they all list SGH-I727 compatible. I don't know what else to do.

Installing through CWMR Touch v5.5.0.4, with the .zips on the phone. Don't know anything about ODIN, sadly.

Radio: I727UCMC1
Kernel: 3.0.89-cyanogenmod-g53452f3
build01@cyanogenmod #1

I am running on T-Mobile, however, as I have switched carriers. Would this be an issue? I'm not so sure, since I am running 10.2 with minor issues.

Please & Thanks for your suggestions!
Last edited by Impact Blue; 20th June 2014 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Radio/Kernel information
20th June 2014, 07:10 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag bolton, on
Thanks Meter: 3,434

3,155 posts
Donate to Me
More
no ones really going to help you unless you do some reading first, maybe you did but i dont think so since ur still on cwm v5.5.0.4 and you dont know anything about odin, odin is ur friend.
start here, its the sticky just above your post
The Following User Says Thank You to vincom For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
Alright, I'll investigate ODIN. I think I did use it to flash the CWM I have now, but I'll try and flash current to CWM 6.41.
20th June 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 28

88 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact Blue

Alright, I'll investigate ODIN. I think I did use it to flash the CWM I have now, but I'll try and flash current to CWM 6.41.

You could flash the latest CWM from the current CWM you have. Try Philz CWM found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2557024&page=7
The Following User Says Thank You to raj3366 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincom

no ones really going to help you unless you do some reading first, maybe you did but i dont think so since ur still on cwm v5.5.0.4 and you dont know anything about odin, odin is ur friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj3366

You could flash the latest CWM from the current CWM you have. Try Philz CWM found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2557024&page=7

That's exactly what I did! Thank you--going through my initial boot with PA. WOW, it's been awhile.
20th June 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincom

Great! Used your sticky to flash the new CWM through ODIN, currently installing the new Paranoid Android ROM.

You are awesome, vincom. Thanks for all your hard work/contributions!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread