Processor overclocking with CM10.2.1

20th June 2014, 05:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I've inherited a Color Nook from a friend that passed away last year and I'm a very raw beginner at all of this. It had CM7 on it and had the capability of overclocking the processor. The SD card went bad and I purchased a new one. I've followed the directions and was able to install CM10.2.1 and the gapps program and get it working. Where can I find the program to get the nook to overclock?
20th June 2014, 03:58 PM   |  #2  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 198

628 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldrThanDirt

I've inherited a Color Nook from a friend that passed away last year and I'm a very raw beginner at all of this. It had CM7 on it and had the capability of overclocking the processor. The SD card went bad and I purchased a new one. I've followed the directions and was able to install CM10.2.1 and the gapps program and get it working. Where can I find the program to get the nook to overclock?

look in Settings:Performance:Processor.
The Following User Says Thank You to hwong96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
No setting
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwong96

look in Settings:Performance:Processor.

I've looked through the settings, and unless I've missed it somewhere there is no performance setting.
21st June 2014, 07:36 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,631

8,311 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I've looked through the settings, and unless I've missed it somewhere there is no performance setting.

You have to activate the setting. Go to settings, about tablet and tap the build number several times. That will activate both developer settings and performance settings.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to leapinlar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by leapinlar

You have to activate the setting. Go to settings, about tablet and tap the build number several times. That will activate both developer settings and performance settings.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium HD app

Thank you Sir! Appreciate your time. Will give it a try after reinstalling CM10.2 on a new card. The Sandisk SD card I purchased seems to have decided to no longer function and will not reformat or be seen by anything.
27th June 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #6  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 198

628 posts
More
Quote:

Thank you Sir! Appreciate your time. Will give it a try after reinstalling CM10.2 on a new card. The Sandisk SD card I purchased seems to have decided to no longer function and will not reformat or be seen by anything.

Did you use SDformatter to reformat?

https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread