FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I just used towelroot for my LG G2 4.4.2

It works like a charm. Then I installed supersu and titanium backup. After a %100 charge the phone lost his %35 battery in sleep mode. Nothing happened because I was sleeping also. I installed wakelock detector and as I saw supersu wakes the screen. Uninstalled but the battery drain issue continues.

I just rooted my phone because of the camera issue (low light frame rate etc..)

Any help? I will hard reset the phone right now to see the difference.
20th June 2014, 06:34 PM |#2  
ingoljosh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carson, CA
Thanks Meter: 576
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamajikaciya

I just used towelroot for my LG G2 4.4.2

It works like a charm. Then I installed supersu and titanium backup. After a %100 charge the phone lost his %35 battery in sleep mode. Nothing happened because I was sleeping also. I installed wakelock detector and as I saw supersu wakes the screen. Uninstalled but the battery drain issue continues.

I just rooted my phone because of the camera issue (low light frame rate etc..)

Any help? I will hard reset the phone right now to see the difference.

How did you install Super SU?

I also used TowelRoot but am not experiencing the same.

over night i go from 100% to about 97%
20th June 2014, 07:01 PM |#3  
shaneel1491's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingoljosh

How did you install Super SU?

I also used TowelRoot but am not experiencing the same.

over night i go from 100% to about 97%

Download Super Su from market, then install it's binaries in the normal method
20th June 2014, 07:12 PM |#4  
ingoljosh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carson, CA
Thanks Meter: 576
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaneel1491

Download Super Su from market, then install it's binaries in the normal method


This is method i used.

Flashed through TWRP

Download here directly from @Chainfire HERE


I followed these instructions. LOOK
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes