Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,556 Members 42,900 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy s4 i9505 AOSP Rom Please help

Tip us?
 
lidord1999
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default Galaxy s4 i9505 AOSP Rom Please help

I Installed an AOSP rom (LiquidSmooth 3.1, 4.4.3) and the keyboard (Google keyboard) + Gallery are not the best...
Can I download the gallery and keyboard from touchwiz? Can I replace the files?
 
mattan1999
Old
#2  
mattan1999's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 278
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lidord1999 View Post
I Installed an AOSP rom (LiquidSmooth 3.1, 4.4.3) and the keyboard (Google keyboard) + Gallery are not the best...
Can I download the gallery and keyboard from touchwiz? Can I replace the files?
No you can't! they need the touchwiz framework!

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
 
lidord1999
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattan1999 View Post
No you can't! they need the touchwiz framework!

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
So theres no way I can bring back those apps in any way?
 
mattan1999
Old
#4  
mattan1999's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 278
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lidord1999 View Post
So theres no way I can bring back those apps in any way?
Maybe you can bring them back with TB (Titanium Backup) but they will keep force closing because of missing framework (touchwiz framwork)

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
 
lidord1999
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattan1999 View Post
Maybe you can bring them back with TB (Titanium Backup) but they will keep force closing because of missing framework (touchwiz framwork)

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
So no one ported any touchwiz apps to AOSP? Is it possible?
 
mattan1999
Old
#6  
mattan1999's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 278
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by lidord1999 View Post
So no one ported any touchwiz apps to AOSP? Is it possible?
I dont think so since it needs the touchwiz framework :/

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Jair Player with a Major Update–Here’s What’s New!

Back in May, we talked a bit aboutJair Player, a nice looking music … more

Paid Android App Developers Will Soon Have to Provide Physical Address

Google has now changed its policies regarding paid app developers. … more

Windows Developers Rejoice! Dev Program’s $99 Yearly Fee is No More!

Microsoft rule in the mobile market, much like the giant dinosaurs … more

Add the Xperia Z2 Lock Screen to Your Favorite KitKat ROM

Almost every OEM adds its own unique flair to their stock firmwares. While some of … more