Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,115 Members 51,595 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NEED HELP] Asus Zenfone 4 stuck on USB logo

Tip us?

Maepong
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [NEED HELP] Asus Zenfone 4 stuck on USB logo

After I flashed stock rom with this method "http://asus-zenfone.blogspot.com/2014/06/zenfone-downgrade-tutorial.html", i cant turn on my zenfone. when i connect to PC just stuck on usb logo, and then off again. i looking for solution on google for a view days, still not found how to flash a rom to zenfone 4. i use worldwide stock rom UL-ASUS_T00I-WW-4.3.2.0-user.zip, as i know my zenfone use WW stock room with lower version.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1465255_10201836736629973_4018176851565573152_n.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	2808321  

izzylaif
Old
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maepong View Post
After I flashed stock rom with this method "http://asus-zenfone.blogspot.com/2014/06/zenfone-downgrade-tutorial.html", i cant turn on my zenfone. when i connect to PC just stuck on usb logo, and then off again. i looking for solution on google for a view days, still not found how to flash a rom to zenfone 4. i use worldwide stock rom UL-ASUS_T00I-WW-4.3.2.0-user.zip, as i know my zenfone use WW stock room with lower version.
Asus uses a method of copying a zipped fw on the external flash drive, plugging it into the device, then hitting very special button combo (I think holding vol+ and power to turn on the device, but you have to google it). Thus you can flash a softbricked device with correct fw

Maepong
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzylaif View Post
Asus uses a method of copying a zipped fw on the external flash drive, plugging it into the device, then hitting very special button combo (I think holding vol+ and power to turn on the device, but you have to google it). Thus you can flash a softbricked device with correct fw
i knew about that, but before asus release firmware update my phone was bootloop . that is why googling other methods

whynot4444
Old
Thanks Meter 1
you need to isocUSB, then just flash rom like lenovoK900

Maepong
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by whynot4444 View Post
you need to isocUSB, then just flash rom like lenovoK900
thanks i'll try later. i tried with MFT & xFSTK it doesnt work. i bring back zenfone 4 to asus dealer, cause still in warranty.

shobe17
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey, have you resolved this? Mine's stuck in usb mode too and identified as cloverview in device manager

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more

MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more