Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,220 Members 45,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NEED HELP] Asus Zenfone 4 stuck on USB logo

Tip us?
 
Maepong
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Banda Aceh
Default [NEED HELP] Asus Zenfone 4 stuck on USB logo

After I flashed stock rom with this method "http://asus-zenfone.blogspot.com/2014/06/zenfone-downgrade-tutorial.html", i cant turn on my zenfone. when i connect to PC just stuck on usb logo, and then off again. i looking for solution on google for a view days, still not found how to flash a rom to zenfone 4. i use worldwide stock rom UL-ASUS_T00I-WW-4.3.2.0-user.zip, as i know my zenfone use WW stock room with lower version.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1465255_10201836736629973_4018176851565573152_n.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	2808321  
 
izzylaif
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 36
Join Date: Jun 2014

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maepong View Post
After I flashed stock rom with this method "http://asus-zenfone.blogspot.com/2014/06/zenfone-downgrade-tutorial.html", i cant turn on my zenfone. when i connect to PC just stuck on usb logo, and then off again. i looking for solution on google for a view days, still not found how to flash a rom to zenfone 4. i use worldwide stock rom UL-ASUS_T00I-WW-4.3.2.0-user.zip, as i know my zenfone use WW stock room with lower version.
Asus uses a method of copying a zipped fw on the external flash drive, plugging it into the device, then hitting very special button combo (I think holding vol+ and power to turn on the device, but you have to google it). Thus you can flash a softbricked device with correct fw
 
Maepong
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Banda Aceh
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzylaif View Post
Asus uses a method of copying a zipped fw on the external flash drive, plugging it into the device, then hitting very special button combo (I think holding vol+ and power to turn on the device, but you have to google it). Thus you can flash a softbricked device with correct fw
i knew about that, but before asus release firmware update my phone was bootloop . that is why googling other methods
 
whynot4444
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 17
Join Date: May 2012
you need to isocUSB, then just flash rom like lenovoK900
 
Maepong
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Banda Aceh
Quote:
Originally Posted by whynot4444 View Post
you need to isocUSB, then just flash rom like lenovoK900
thanks i'll try later. i tried with MFT & xFSTK it doesnt work. i bring back zenfone 4 to asus dealer, cause still in warranty.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes