Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[NEED HELP] Asus Zenfone 4 stuck on USB logo

OP Maepong

20th June 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Banda Aceh
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
More
After I flashed stock rom with this method "http://asus-zenfone.blogspot.com/2014/06/zenfone-downgrade-tutorial.html", i cant turn on my zenfone. when i connect to PC just stuck on usb logo, and then off again. i looking for solution on google for a view days, still not found how to flash a rom to zenfone 4. i use worldwide stock rom UL-ASUS_T00I-WW-4.3.2.0-user.zip, as i know my zenfone use WW stock room with lower version.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1465255_10201836736629973_4018176851565573152_n.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	2808321  
20th June 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

36 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maepong

After I flashed stock rom with this method "http://asus-zenfone.blogspot.com/2014/06/zenfone-downgrade-tutorial.html", i cant turn on my zenfone. when i connect to PC just stuck on usb logo, and then off again. i looking for solution on google for a view days, still not found how to flash a rom to zenfone 4. i use worldwide stock rom UL-ASUS_T00I-WW-4.3.2.0-user.zip, as i know my zenfone use WW stock room with lower version.

Asus uses a method of copying a zipped fw on the external flash drive, plugging it into the device, then hitting very special button combo (I think holding vol+ and power to turn on the device, but you have to google it). Thus you can flash a softbricked device with correct fw
22nd June 2014, 12:24 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Banda Aceh

14 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by izzylaif

Asus uses a method of copying a zipped fw on the external flash drive, plugging it into the device, then hitting very special button combo (I think holding vol+ and power to turn on the device, but you have to google it). Thus you can flash a softbricked device with correct fw

i knew about that, but before asus release firmware update my phone was bootloop . that is why googling other methods
2nd July 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #4  

34 posts
you need to isocUSB, then just flash rom like lenovoK900
2nd July 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Banda Aceh

14 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whynot4444

you need to isocUSB, then just flash rom like lenovoK900

thanks i'll try later. i tried with MFT & xFSTK it doesnt work. i bring back zenfone 4 to asus dealer, cause still in warranty.
28th August 2014, 06:09 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey, have you resolved this? Mine's stuck in usb mode too and identified as cloverview in device manager
27th September 2014, 09:59 AM   |  #7  

7 posts
There are no Asus service centers in my area I'm struck in that USB logo please help me how to recover my phone. What I did is I applied a command in fastboot mode that is "fastboot reboot-bootloader" after that I have been struck in USB logo I tried to flash stock ROM as you said .and I tried to flash by Intel phone flash tool but It didn't worked
Please help me how to recover my phone
5th October 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #8  
Flag General Trias
Thanks Meter: 324

676 posts
More
Flash with this http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-3-11-t2873905
The Following User Says Thank You to takeoutttt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th October 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #9  

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by takeoutttt

please explain me how to flash that rom i cant load to droidboot mode just struck in that usb logo .or please suggest me a flash tool

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeoutttt

please tell me how to flash that rom .i cant boot in droidboot mode and cant flash via fastboot. just struck in that logo so please tell me how flash that rom or tell me a flash tool to do it
21st October 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #10  

5 posts
Thumbs up the solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.kandula

please explain me how to flash that rom i cant load to droidboot mode just struck in that usb logo .or please suggest me a flash tool

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

please tell me how to flash that rom .i cant boot in droidboot mode and cant flash via fastboot. just struck in that logo so please tell me how flash that rom or tell me a flash tool to do it

go to my new blog i solve this problem
engashrafn.blogspot.com
watch the video and it will help you to access to droidboot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
zenfone-4
Previous Thread Next Thread