Post Reply

[SAFE] TW 4.4.2 | 06.20.14 | NE4/ND8 Hybrid | AT&T StockROM

OP lemonboi5

21st June 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #1  
lemonboi5's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 377
 
346 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More

What is This?
This is ND8, but it has all the NE4 files you need, even NE4 CSC. no traces of sprint are left behind. It's a fully flashable, and safe AT&T build.

Why?
I made this hybrid to make you feel safer, while getting the same AT&T functionality you want. It's ND8 based, and we know ND8 is safe.

Screenshots:




Downloads:
Download NE4/ND8 Hybrid AT&T 4.4.2 StockROM
Mirrors coming soon!
Anyone is welcome to re-upload this!
Freely use this as you wish!
I believe the development in this community is beautiful!

Requirements:
4.3 Firmware (bootloader & modem)
(Mjb, and Mj2 compatible)


Whats Removed?
Knox only. It's all stock NE4. All bloat is there.

Notes:
  • This includes the NE4 build.prop properties
  • All NE4 APPS included
  • Fully Stock- All Bloatware included.
  • Clean Flash recommended.
  • You can flash over ND8, but do not report bugs to me if dirty flashed, as the same toggles and everything are not enabled for AT&T.
  • I am claiming this as a"Hybrid"
  • It is safe. My device is still fully functional.

Thanks:
enewman17
CNexus
saranhai
docholiday77
talkingmonkeys
Ktoosez (kt747)
Last edited by lemonboi5; 23rd June 2014 at 02:07 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lemonboi5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #2  
mrhaley30705's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag North Georgia
Thanks Meter: 2,351
 
5,516 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
First! Thanks for the hard work
The Following User Says Thank You to mrhaley30705 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #3  
lemonboi5's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 377
 
346 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhaley30705

First! Thanks for the hard work

Thanks :] it wasnt too hard ;] just want to provide at&t section with a safe alternative for the time being, and there wont be any differences to be honest
21st June 2014, 01:10 AM   |  #4  
mrhaley30705's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag North Georgia
Thanks Meter: 2,351
 
5,516 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Can this lock on to lte network? I tried to lock lte on an nd8 Rom and it wouldn't do it.
21st June 2014, 01:16 AM   |  #5  
lemonboi5's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 377
 
346 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhaley30705

Can this lock on to lte network? I tried to lock lte on an nd8 Rom and it wouldn't do it.

You can try. It has att files settings and all

Sent from my SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app
21st June 2014, 06:09 AM   |  #6  
talkingmonkeys's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,076
 
1,592 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Great work man thanks for getting this up quickly.

To everyone please avoid updating the firmware (modem/bootloader) unless we find that we need to for some reason. Since it works the same on these ones there really is no point in us dealing with the new one if we don't have to yet. To clarify what worked for you with any 4.3 rom or the ND8 port ones that we've played with the last month will work the same with NE4.

I will probably stay on the 4.3 firmware until I get a new phone.
The Following User Says Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 06:19 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
132 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
I am on stock kernel with S3Rx Rom, MJ2 bootloader and MJB Modem.
Does the ROM also has Ktoonsex kernel also?
The Following User Says Thank You to sakdroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 06:21 AM   |  #8  
lemonboi5's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 377
 
346 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakdroid

I am on stock kernel with S3Rx Rom, MJ2 bootloader and MJB Modem.
Does the ROM also has Ktoonsex kernel also?

Yes. And I have the same firmware setup as you.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lemonboi5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd June 2014, 01:11 AM   |  #9  
MrPandroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 267
 
656 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingmonkeys

Great work man thanks for getting this up quickly.

To everyone please avoid updating the firmware (modem/bootloader) unless we find that we need to for some reason. Since it works the same on these ones there really is no point in us dealing with the new one if we don't have to yet. To clarify what worked for you with any 4.3 rom or the ND8 port ones that we've played with the last month will work the same with NE4.

I will probably stay on the 4.3 firmware until I get a new phone.

So if I understand your post correctly, if I took the OTA and am on the new bootloader/modem, any rom that worked with the 4.3 bootloader/modem combo should in theory work with the new ones?

Figure, better safe than sorry, so might as well double check before I do anything.
22nd June 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #10  
talkingmonkeys's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,076
 
1,592 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPandroid

So if I understand your post correctly, if I took the OTA and am on the new bootloader/modem, any rom that worked with the 4.3 bootloader/modem combo should in theory work with the new ones?

Figure, better safe than sorry, so might as well double check before I do anything.

Enewman17 said earlier that he got s3rx 3.0 to work it just didn't have wifi and he needed the mj2 kernel with it so I assume this would work for everything else 4.3. He also said he tried an aosp rom which worked just fine. Now for the ND8 ports you should have no problems either. Nd8 ports may need kt747 kernel.

So long as you don't do anything to downgrade your bootloader/modem you will be fine.
The Following User Says Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy S III Android Development by ThreadRank