Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Great Kitkat, Note3 and S5 feature Roms that work with our Tmo T889!

Tip us?

Goody68
Old
(Last edited by Goody68; 22nd June 2014 at 02:02 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default Great Kitkat, Note3 and S5 feature Roms that work with our Tmo T889!

Hello everyone I have seen a few post of people looking for Kitkat, Note3 and S5 Roms that work with our phone! Check out AT&T Note2 and N7105 threads to find some awesome Roms that work with our phone Just make sure you follow instructions in original post completely due to you have to flash certain things to make wifi work and add apns, modems etc! Hope this helps

Sent from my SGH-T889
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goody68 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

plasticslug
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goody68 View Post
Hello everyone I have seen a few post of people looking for Kitkat, Note3 and S5 Roms that work with our phone! Check out AT&T Note2 and N7105 threads to find some awesome Roms that work with our phone Just make sure you follow instructions in original post completely due to you have to flash certain things to make wifi work and add apns, modems etc! Hope this helps

Sent from my SGH-T889
Have to agree, the features blew my mind. when I handled my moms brand new 5S .... I kind of had to laugh.. thinking I have these features on my note2... and not only that, I have the note 3 features as welll!!! the roms are so sweet I felt I have stole something.
The Following User Says Thank You to plasticslug For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pvaldeben
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticslug View Post
Have to agree, the features blew my mind. when I handled my moms brand new 5S .... I kind of had to laugh.. thinking I have these features on my note2... and not only that, I have the note 3 features as welll!!! the roms ar7e so sweet I felt I have stole something.
Have to agree been in easycat v2 for weeks now with s5 and note 3 features and forgot that its a custom rom.
I did have to install sd fix and foldermount from play store to fix the 2 issues I had.