FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So, i've an old sensation xe, it constantly random reboots, i've tried the trick with paper but nothing changed, so i think it is a software problem.
now it have the old hboot and firmware and android 4.4.2 but with old kernel, what can i upgrade to get rid of this problem? (kernel rom radio or everithing else) thanks in advance
23rd June 2014, 11:19 AM |#2  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,350
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noooooo

So, i've an old sensation xe, it constantly random reboots, i've tried the trick with paper but nothing changed, so i think it is a software problem.
now it have the old hboot and firmware and android 4.4.2 but with old kernel, what can i upgrade to get rid of this problem? (kernel rom radio or everithing else) thanks in advance

did you overclock too much?
or did you undervolt too much?

how old is your battery?
did you try with a second one?
23rd June 2014, 11:23 AM |#3  
noooooo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 202
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86

did you overclock too much?
or did you undervolt too much?

how old is your battery?
did you try with a second one?

No OC or UV, yeah, i have the stock and an anker battery but the problem is always the same

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
23rd June 2014, 11:26 AM |#4  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,350
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noooooo

No OC or UV, yeah, i have the stock and an anker battery but the problem is always the same

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

make a nandroid and flash a different rom(or kernel)
see if you will have random reboots
23rd June 2014, 11:31 AM |#5  
noooooo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 202
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86

make a nandroid and flash a different rom(or kernel)
see if you will have random reboots

I've flashed several different Roms and the problem always been there... Some times ago I've seen and upgrade for something related to radio or similar, it can be it in conflict with the newer version of android?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
23rd June 2014, 11:40 AM |#6  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,350
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noooooo

I've flashed several different Roms and the problem always been there... Some times ago I've seen and upgrade for something related to radio or similar, it can be it in conflict with the newer version of android?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk

AFAIK radio has to do with signal network
i don't know if it is the culprit

but you can change radio only if you are on S-OFF
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes