Post Reply

Verizon G3 VS985 Video - Using Your Phone

OP asialove2013

24th June 2014, 03:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRMR...ature=youtu.be
The Following User Says Thank You to asialove2013 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
San Jose
Thanks Meter: 22
 
227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asialove2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRMR...ature=youtu.be

Looks like they removed the Q-Voice thing from the pull-up menu from the bottom. I'm not complaining!
The Verizon logo is ugly as ever though...
24th June 2014, 08:22 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 90
 
126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Hey
Quote:
Originally Posted by simollie

Looks like they removed the Q-Voice thing from the pull-up menu from the bottom. I'm not complaining!
The Verizon logo is ugly as ever though...

Hey, Do you have a verizon LG Phone?

I want to know what apps from Verzion are preloaded in Verizon LG Phones.
24th June 2014, 08:59 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
San Jose
Thanks Meter: 22
 
227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asialove2013

Hey, Do you have a verizon LG Phone?

I want to know what apps from Verzion are preloaded in Verizon LG Phones.

No I don't have a Verizon LG. I'm attaching a snapshot from the video linked above (at 4'07"). It shows the Verizon folder from the app drawer, with "Caller Name ID", "Cloud", "Isis Wallet", "My Verizon Mobile", "NFL Mobile", "Setup Wizard", "Slacker", "VZ Protect", "Voice Mail", "VZ Navigator". Don't know if this is the real final version but I'd think it should be close.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	G3 VZW apps.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	2814667  
24th June 2014, 09:35 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by simollie

No I don't have a Verizon LG. I'm attaching a snapshot from the video linked above (at 4'07"). It shows the Verizon folder from the app drawer, with "Caller Name ID", "Cloud", "Isis Wallet", "My Verizon Mobile", "NFL Mobile", "Setup Wizard", "Slacker", "VZ Protect", "Voice Mail", "VZ Navigator". Don't know if this is the real final version but I'd think it should be close.

The date on the phone was late May in one of the shots. Too bad we can't tell the ram or storage. They got their stupid logo ready though.
24th June 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
San Jose
Thanks Meter: 22
 
227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgman

The date on the phone was late May in one of the shots. Too bad we can't tell the ram or storage. They got their stupid logo ready though.

Ye that logo is ferocious, completely ruined the minimal style. now I'm wondering if another color will look less ugly.
27th June 2014, 02:40 AM   |  #7  
Pilz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Middle of nowhere
Thanks Meter: 271
 
1,133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Donate to Me
More
Look at all of the bloat

Sent from my LG-F400S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1403833197838.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	2819537  
27th June 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 311
 
3,235 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Verizon G3 VS985 Video - Using Your Phone
Bloat shmoat. If this is a 16gb model, Verizon can choke on the phone and the bloat on it
27th June 2014, 04:59 AM   |  #9  
flaring afro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
I remember when my Incredible couldn't hide or uninstall all that bloat (without rooting). I hope they don't yank out the wireless charging like they did with the Note 2... As far as I know, they aren't pushing the droid brand as hard as they were a couple years ago so I have high hopes of an untouched version.
27th June 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
642 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaring afro

I remember when my Incredible couldn't hide or uninstall all that bloat (without rooting). I hope they don't yank out the wireless charging like they did with the Note 2... As far as I know, they aren't pushing the droid brand as hard as they were a couple years ago so I have high hopes of an untouched version.

They did yank wireless charging out. Only way to get wireless charging is to buy the case.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon G3 General by ThreadRank