Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] help plzz i'm stuck at boot screen

OP SeiF Al-DeN

25th June 2014, 05:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
guyz please help me i flashed KingSenseDS Six 1.0.1| and before it finish installing my device rebooted into boot screen that white one with HTC with green and stuckk on this tried to power of it or going to HBoot and nothing happened please help what can i DO i can't power it off or do nothing it only stuck at HTC logo pleaseeeeeeeee i neeed help ??????
Last edited by SeiF Al-DeN; 25th June 2014 at 05:49 AM. Reason: adding another things
25th June 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
Unhappy pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeiF Al-DeN

guyz please help me i flashed KingSenseDS Six 1.0.1| and before it finish installing my device rebooted into boot screen that white one with HTC with green and stuckk on this tried to power of it or going to HBoot and nothing happened please help what can i DO i can't power it off or do nothing it only stuck at HTC logo pleaseeeeeeeee i neeed help ??????

guyz pleaseeeeeeeeeee i really need help i got this in my birthday really i had avery bad luck
25th June 2014, 06:28 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
Talking problem resolved
Thanks Guyz i had resolved my problem yeaaah
25th June 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #4  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 530

1,157 posts
More
Man.. What magic you did? Please share. People in this forum are not that much aware or haven't faced such issue..

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using XDA Free mobile app
10th July 2014, 06:51 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 16

29 posts
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by palimatix

Man.. What magic you did? Please share. People in this forum are not that much aware or haven't faced such issue..

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using XDA Free mobile app

This is what i did for my device :::

because of over anxiety I killed my device.........
it was stuck at boot screen, not able to switch it off.... tried all possibilities...
option 1
I have to wait till the battery gets drained, i dint have the patience to do this... ( since battery is 100% full )
option 2
I carefully opened the back panel of my device ( only the portion from camera till the middle segment )
down the middle of the pannel is pasted tight to battery,
Saw the battery cable attached to the M.board, with a help of a needle, i removed the attachment and powered down the device...
once again with the help of needle reattached the cable and closed the back pannel safely.....

rebooted the device to cwm recovery.......

Installed the cwm image from this temporarily " http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2780507 "

this helped me to regain the device, and was able to use it good... it has all the apps in it.........
it is English..... ( but originally developed from open source chinese variant.... )

I am waiting for the Stock Rom release................ and after that I will reflash my device.........

step 2 ::::::

I found out a friend from this forum jithu, who has the same model, version and regional device and asked him to give device cwm or twarp backup.....
so i can clone my device from a same regional device backup.... after restore.... i will do a factory reset....
so my mobile will be all new.....................
The Following User Says Thank You to SivasankarC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th July 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #6  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 11

87 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SivasankarC

it was stuck at boot screen, not able to switch it off.... tried all possibilities...
option 1
I have to wait till the battery gets drained, i dint have the patience to do this... ( since battery is 100% full )
option 2
I carefully opened the back panel of my device ( only the portion from camera till the middle segment )
Saw the battery cable attached to the M.board, with a help of a needle, i removed the attachment and powered down the device...
once again with the help of needle reattached the cable and closed the back pannel safely.....

Installed the cwm image from this temporarily " http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2780507 "

this helped me to regain the device, and was able to use it good... it has all the apps in it.........
it is English..... ( but originally developed from open source chinese variant.... )

I am waiting for the Stock Rom release................ and after that I will reflash my device.........

I found out a friend from this forum jithu, who has the same model, version and regional device and asked him to give device cwm or twarp backup.....
so i can clone my device from a same regional device backup.... after restore.... i will do a factory reset....

If u are stuck in boot loop u can jst use the volume up button n the power button ....jst hold them for abt 8 secs n ur device will switch off ...U need nt remove the battery :P

Sent from my HTC D816w using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th July 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 16

29 posts
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosha

If u are stuck in boot loop u can jst use the volume up button n the power button ....jst hold them for abt 8 secs n ur device will switch off ...U need nt remove the battery :P

oooooooooooooooppppppppppsssssssssssss !! Thanks New info......
19th July 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #8  
Flag Mumbai

5 posts
More
Thanks
Quote:

Thank you so much for the trick....was stuck at boot screen,this saved a lot of frustration.
7th December 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #9  

4 posts
Unhappy Help me am stuck on HTC logo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SivasankarC

option 1
option 2

facing the same problem...help me
HTC desire d816w
give device cwm or twarp backup.....please!

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote:

Help me..!! i accidentally removed the htc sense 5.5...now no launcher stuck at a blank window..please give me a backup of htc sense 5.5 !!
use rom toolbox lite to backup! send it to me (basiljose1@gmail.com)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread