Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 51,819 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] help plzz i'm stuck at boot screen

Tip us?
 
SeiF Al-DeN
Old
(Last edited by SeiF Al-DeN; 25th June 2014 at 04:49 AM.) Reason: adding another things
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2014
Unhappy [Q] help plzz i'm stuck at boot screen

guyz please help me i flashed KingSenseDS Six 1.0.1| and before it finish installing my device rebooted into boot screen that white one with HTC with green and stuckk on this tried to power of it or going to HBoot and nothing happened please help what can i DO i can't power it off or do nothing it only stuck at HTC logo pleaseeeeeeeee i neeed help ??????
 
SeiF Al-DeN
Old
#2  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2014
Unhappy pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeiF Al-DeN View Post
guyz please help me i flashed KingSenseDS Six 1.0.1| and before it finish installing my device rebooted into boot screen that white one with HTC with green and stuckk on this tried to power of it or going to HBoot and nothing happened please help what can i DO i can't power it off or do nothing it only stuck at HTC logo pleaseeeeeeeee i neeed help ??????
guyz pleaseeeeeeeeeee i really need help i got this in my birthday really i had avery bad luck
 
SeiF Al-DeN
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Mar 2014
Talking problem resolved

Thanks Guyz i had resolved my problem yeaaah
 
palimatix
Old
#4  
palimatix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 528
Posts: 1,143
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bangalore
Man.. What magic you did? Please share. People in this forum are not that much aware or haven't faced such issue..

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using XDA Free mobile app
-- Proud owner of
Desire 816, Desire 700 and Xperia C

Ask nice, and thou shalt receive !
 
SivasankarC
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by palimatix View Post
Man.. What magic you did? Please share. People in this forum are not that much aware or haven't faced such issue..

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 dual sim using XDA Free mobile app



This is what i did for my device :::

because of over anxiety I killed my device.........
it was stuck at boot screen, not able to switch it off.... tried all possibilities...
option 1
I have to wait till the battery gets drained, i dint have the patience to do this... ( since battery is 100% full )
option 2
I carefully opened the back panel of my device ( only the portion from camera till the middle segment )
down the middle of the pannel is pasted tight to battery,
Saw the battery cable attached to the M.board, with a help of a needle, i removed the attachment and powered down the device...
once again with the help of needle reattached the cable and closed the back pannel safely.....

rebooted the device to cwm recovery.......

Installed the cwm image from this temporarily " http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2780507 "

this helped me to regain the device, and was able to use it good... it has all the apps in it.........
it is English..... ( but originally developed from open source chinese variant.... )

I am waiting for the Stock Rom release................ and after that I will reflash my device.........

step 2 ::::::

I found out a friend from this forum jithu, who has the same model, version and regional device and asked him to give device cwm or twarp backup.....
so i can clone my device from a same regional device backup.... after restore.... i will do a factory reset....
so my mobile will be all new.....................
The Following User Says Thank You to SivasankarC For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
moosha
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 50
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by SivasankarC View Post
This is what i did for my device :::

because of over anxiety I killed my device.........
it was stuck at boot screen, not able to switch it off.... tried all possibilities...
option 1
I have to wait till the battery gets drained, i dint have the patience to do this... ( since battery is 100% full )
option 2
I carefully opened the back panel of my device ( only the portion from camera till the middle segment )
down the middle of the pannel is pasted tight to battery,
Saw the battery cable attached to the M.board, with a help of a needle, i removed the attachment and powered down the device...
once again with the help of needle reattached the cable and closed the back pannel safely.....

rebooted the device to cwm recovery.......

Installed the cwm image from this temporarily " http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2780507 "

this helped me to regain the device, and was able to use it good... it has all the apps in it.........
it is English..... ( but originally developed from open source chinese variant.... )

I am waiting for the Stock Rom release................ and after that I will reflash my device.........

step 2 ::::::

I found out a friend from this forum jithu, who has the same model, version and regional device and asked him to give device cwm or twarp backup.....
so i can clone my device from a same regional device backup.... after restore.... i will do a factory reset....
so my mobile will be all new.....................
If u are stuck in boot loop u can jst use the volume up button n the power button ....jst hold them for abt 8 secs n ur device will switch off ...U need nt remove the battery :P

Sent from my HTC D816w using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
SivasankarC
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 24
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosha View Post
If u are stuck in boot loop u can jst use the volume up button n the power button ....jst hold them for abt 8 secs n ur device will switch off ...U need nt remove the battery :P

Sent from my HTC D816w using XDA Premium 4 mobile app



oooooooooooooooppppppppppsssssssssssss !! Thanks New info......
 
Jazz_90
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mumbai
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosha View Post
If u are stuck in boot loop u can jst use the volume up button n the power button ....jst hold them for abt 8 secs n ur device will switch off ...U need nt remove the battery :P

Sent from my HTC D816w using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Thank you so much for the trick....was stuck at boot screen,this saved a lot of frustration.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Port Sony Xperia Themes to CyanogenMod 11 with Ease

In addition the obvious proficiency with graphics, creating agood Android theme … more

Cell Phone SIM Unlock Bill Just Steps Away from President’s Desk

For all those who believe that Cinderella stories don’t actually … more

Get Your Cargo to its Destination in 4×4 Military Operations Reborn

Racing games have evolved quite a bit since the days of Pole … more