Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,057 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CM can't connect to camera

Tip us?

justcallmejohan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] CM can't connect to camera

Running the stable version of CM but I'm constantly getting the can't connect to camera error bug and having to restart my phone every time is quite the hassle to fix it so does anyone have a fix for this?

Killa357
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcallmejohan View Post
Running the stable version of CM but I'm constantly getting the can't connect to camera error bug and having to restart my phone every time is quite the hassle to fix it so does anyone have a fix for this?
I've read that running some of the nightlies fixed this issue. Sounds like a bug that slipped through. Are you running the stock camera or something else?

justcallmejohan
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa357 View Post
I've read that running some of the nightlies fixed this issue. Sounds like a bug that slipped through. Are you running the stock camera or something else?
just running stock. does the same thing in snapchat as well. proximity sensor also freezes up the phone during calls. just seems a bit misleading to call the build stable with bugs like that lol

urbanlink
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by justcallmejohan View Post
Get camera restart app in playstore.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Free mobile app