Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,554 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I can not automatically update with the OTA

Tip us?

cristianodk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Unhappy I can not automatically update with the OTA

Help me I can not upgrade to 4.4 automatically have a htc firmware developer 3.22.1540.1 with sense 5 and android 4.3 all stock but I do not get the OTA to update

GPE 4.4.4 above but I had to downgrade to stock RUU but no longer updated

htc one m7 developer edition

hafizimtiaz
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristianodk View Post
Help me I can not upgrade to 4.4 automatically have a htc firmware developer 3.22.1540.1 with sense 5 and android 4.3 all stock but I do not get the OTA to update

GPE 4.4.4 above but I had to downgrade to stock RUU but no longer updated

htc one m7 developer edition
If you are not S-OFF yet, do that first. It's not necessary for flashing RUUs, but will help you later with the manual flashing of OTA.zip.

There are RUUs available on the internet (for example htc1guru.com) for your developer edition M7 of KK44 + Sense 5.5. Flash that and check whether you get the OTA. If not, download the OTA package and flash via stock recovery.

cristianodk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafizimtiaz View Post
If you are not S-OFF yet, do that first. It's not necessary for flashing RUUs, but will help you later with the manual flashing of OTA.zip.

There are RUUs available on the internet (for example htc1guru.com) for your developer edition M7 of KK44 + Sense 5.5. Flash that and check whether you get the OTA. If not, download the OTA package and flash via stock recovery.

and try (htc1guru.com) for my htc developer before kk4.4 updated without problem but no longer updated