Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 42,755 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Extend Waterproof battery

Tip us?

eatonjb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Default Extend Waterproof battery

I got a few extra batteries, but would love an extended battery that has the water seal on it, Hyperion has the battery but the backing will not help me in the water. Any idea's, links?

thanks

Airstream25
Old
Thanks Meter 1
You might need to look for a protective overall case that is water resistant.
Hyperion is up front about saying that their back door does not maintain the water seal.

eatonjb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airstream25 View Post
You might need to look for a protective overall case that is water resistant.
Hyperion is up front about saying that their back door does not maintain the water seal.
ohh, I know, it does not have the seal and everyhing, I am looking for a back that would have the seal. I know there are several bag's that work, but lets face it, jumping into a pool with your phone, so much cooler.. anywho. for now, I'm using batteries depending on my situations.

moneytoo
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 215

DONATE TO ME
Mugen has 5900 mAh battery and cover supporting Qi charging. They say they are working on waterproof cover which will send to all customers. (It might take them few weeks, but from experience - they do not lie.)

eatonjb
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneytoo View Post
Mugen has 5900 mAh battery and cover supporting Qi charging. They say they are working on waterproof cover which will send to all customers. (It might take them few weeks, but from experience - they do not lie.)
Where do you see the waterproof statement? I found the battery and that looks awesome, but i would like the waterproffness.

moneytoo
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 215

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Extended cover adds QI Wireless Charging functionality to Galaxy S5. It is not waterproof. We are now working on waterproof cover, which will not include QI wireless charging. All people ordering Mugen Power Extended Battery for Galaxy S5 now will get waterproof version of the cover once it is available free of charge!
http://mugen.co/mugen-power-5900mah-...tery-door.html
The Following User Says Thank You to moneytoo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]