XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

au courant ideas for upcomming builds

Tip us?

haykuro
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default au courant ideas for upcomming builds

post em'. new ideas guys, let me hear it..

I've been rather inactive on the forums lately (life is catching up with me ), and reading through a hundred extra pages doesn't seem logically fathomable for me to do.

shadowjett
Old
Thanks Meter 4
A contacts app that matches the dialer app on the H build would be nice. But as far as usefull i cant think of anything right now.

Carloswithac
Old
Thanks Meter 8
The ability to shoot lasers.

ankjain
Old
Thanks Meter 162
well i upgraded myself from touchpro to g1 and one thing that i really miss is Flash player support and equalizers in music player.
guys pls do them. and i think that my voice will be echoed by many.
hoping that we will beat iphone iconic status one day as this plateform as enormous poential
thanks

c-tang
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I would really like widgets ...Weather Stocks...and such
Havent had a stock ROM since my first Moto Razr Monster Pack.

Current Phones
Iphone4S on Sprint
Samsung Galaxy S III on T-Mobile LOVING IT

Lieu10ant
Old
Thanks Meter 36
any feature we want? how about if we tap the edge of the screen, a little virticle bar comes up on the side of the screen where we can control volume, and maybe on the other side of the screen, a bar to adjust the brightness. would be convenient, but there are volume buttons on the side of the phone lol, but still, some apps don't change the appropriate volume.

how about a seem edit to make the phone a little louder? i'm sure that it can get much louder. i dont know how throughly you can edit these builds.

will add stuff later.

kathi17
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Multitouch!
HTC Sensation 4G

borodin1
Old
Thanks Meter 45
I second that.... multi-touch, at least in browser, hopefully in maps as well.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus / Stock
BN Nook Color / Stock

THANK ME if I helped you!

diaztradeinc
Old
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
Umm H build is perfect lol, but umm adding the multitouch code to the browser wont hurt.

damageless
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankjain View Post
well i upgraded myself from touchpro to g1 and one thing that i really miss is Flash player support and equalizers in music player.
guys pls do them. and i think that my voice will be echoed by many.
hoping that we will beat iphone iconic status one day as this plateform as enormous poential
thanks
THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN UNTIL ADOBE RELEASES SOMETHING. I don't think haykuro is offering to make new programs for you. Don't be stupid. He's asking you what he can do to the builds to make them better. For an example, like somebody mentioned a GOOD IDEA and SOMETHING HE CAN DO: MULTITOUCH. Because he can modify a few files and somebody has already done it in a previous build, thus he can do it in this build. Correct me if I'm wrong. My heck people, enough whining for things like Flash Players. Don't you think that if it was so easy to do, it would have been done before? Haven't you morons figured out that having a GOOGLE phone, you could simply use GOOGLE for searching? Wow, that's a crazy idea, right? Using Google? Half you numbskulls could find what you're actually complaining about if you used it.

If you loved your HTC Pro blah blah blah whatever the crap it was, use that phone and stop complaining and asking for things that aren't going to happen until Adobe comes out with it. Go bug Adobe for it. Or Google. No developer is going to do it for you.