FORUMS

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
My vogue locks up after I open Haret and click run. It gets stuck as soon as the progress bar under Booting linux fills up. I have a sandisk 16gb card with 1.05 gb free. I'm currently running NFSFANs latest 6.5 rom. Any tips?
12th November 2009, 06:08 PM |#2  
OP Member
New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2

More
am i the only one who experienced this problem?
12th November 2009, 06:39 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
check your zimage, it should be named "zimage" and nothing more. You could also try to redownload the zimage as it may be corrupted
12th November 2009, 06:58 PM |#4  
OP Member
New Jersey

More
na it still just freezes. do i have to let it sit a while?
12th November 2009, 07:19 PM |#5  

More
Do you happen to have a data.img already on the SD? I ran into this problem last night for the first time, and it seemed I had kept my data.img from an old build (I was changing builds from Ion to Donut) and as soon as I deleted the old data.img it fired up successfully.
12th November 2009, 10:52 PM |#6  
OP Member
New Jersey

More
i deleted it but i get the same result. would u mind describing how u setup android on ur sd.card?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread