Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,814 Members 51,601 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Meego on HTC HD2!!!

Tip us?

Seven Goals
Old
(Last edited by Seven Goals; 5th January 2011 at 12:10 PM.) Reason: something wrong
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Meego on HTC HD2!!!

A little slow,but I think it will be better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TczORbKBEEM

Lizzo
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Goals View Post
http://youtu.be/TczORbKBEEM">http://youtu.be/TczORbKBEEM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">A little slow,but I think it will be better
sorry to break it to you, but tou are sooooo late lmao
Why sleep when there's modding to be done!

DJTJ
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Whats so great about this OS? ... I've been using Android for awhile now...

zarathustrax
Old
Thanks Meter 190

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTJ View Post
Whats so great about this OS? ... I've been using Android for awhile now...
it's a full-fledged linux distro, unlike android, and it's designed for mobile phones, which will make it more usable for our phones than ubuntu. It has a lot of major companies like intel and nokia putting a lot of money and time into developing it. Not many phones run it now, but there will be a lot of high end phones running it in the future. I can see it becoming a lot more popular with developers and the phone modding community in the coming years. I'm definitely looking forward for meego phones coming out and hope to see meego running well on our hd2s....though it will probably be a while before they get the graphics driver situation solved on the hd2 port, so it will be very sluggish until they solve that.
Why question more OS choices for the HD2? The greatest thing about the HD2 is that it can run many os's because of the great development community we have.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zarathustrax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vasilisxxx
Old
Thanks Meter 21
wow this is cool pls keep working on it

FriedSushi87
Old
Thanks Meter 14
What the heck is meego, and why would I want it on my device? I was away from XDA for a few weeks and the entire sub-form of HD2:LEO has changed!!!

zarathustrax
Old
Thanks Meter 190

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedSushi87 View Post
What the heck is meego, and why would I want it on my device? I was away from XDA for a few weeks and the entire sub-form of HD2:LEO has changed!!!
I answered that question in the post right before yours. Why question more os choices? I've been looking forward to merging devices being released for a long time.

Sent from my HTC bravo using XDA App
Device: TMoUS HD2
ROM: XBoxmod's WP7 on NAND & Android on SD.
Check out THIS THREAD for tutorial on partitioning your SD card to dual-boot WP7 & Android. Post #2 has many SD Android builds edited by me to be MAGLDR compatible.
Get a free dropbox account with this link for an extra 250mb of space! You get 2.25GB of FREE online storage... It's a easy & convenient way to share files with people and transfer files to and from your Android or WP7 phones. CLICK HERE!

bits1bytes2
Old
Thanks Meter 0
From the video it looks like a kids OS, which would be great. I would like to be able to give my kids a mobile phone that they can't mess up too much but that they can still use as a media player/recorder, calendar, gps, and of course as a phone.

I really hope that it does get developed into a great OS, the more choices the better in my opinion.

griseous
Old
Thanks Meter 0
lol Sooooo fast but at least it work!!!!

sorry 4 my English.

mohrose
Old
Thanks Meter 0
wow it's cool