[TUT] Easiest Way To Create A GoldCard On HTC Desire [TUT]
Easiest Way To Make A Goldcard!
Gone are the day's of having to use a stupid Hex Editor, I present to you, the GoldCard tool xD
1) Make sure you have HTC Sync 3.0 installed but closed as the GoldCard tool requires the Drivers.
2) Connect you're phone in 'Charge Mode'/Unmounted to your PC.
3) Click GetCID and copy that code that appears, then click on the link that appears below and fill in the required details.
4) Check your E-Mail and download the attachment sent to you in the E-Mail from PSAS. It should be called Goldcard. Save it to your desktop.
5) Change your phone into Mass Storage/Mounted mode.
6) Click Re-Fresh, and select your memory card/device from the drop down menu.
7) Click load goldcard.img and select the Goldcard attachment you saved to your desktop.
8) Finally, click Patch MMC and there you go, a goldcard created in under 5 minutes, easy as can be.
*This tool was not created by me, to see its origional source go here
**I am in now way affiliated with PSAS, they are a seperate company.
***Any questions, please ask, there is no download link as I have uploaded the GoldCard Tool as an attachment, ENJOY!