Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
hi there.

i just got an LG optimus 7 and all seemed fine untill i needed to make a phone call. I couldn't hear anything and the guy I wanted to talk to didnt hear me either. But as soon as i turned on the speaker mode during call, all went fine, i could hear and i was heard. Disabling speaker mode gave me the same result : no hear no heard.... Any ideas ? I made a factory reset ( vol + vol - camera buttnon then press power) and still the same problem...
Phone was bought from abroad and warranty is pretty useless here...

LE : flashed the open european fw, the orange uk fw .. same results... I'm thining this is a sowftware ( settings ) problem, since both speaker and microphone are working ( theres one speaker and one mic as we all know) , and maybe some MFG setting would bring some joy.. but i dont find any user service manual around...
10th March 2011, 12:51 PM |#2  
Flag Lodz
Thanks Meter: 2
Try MFG sofftware (you should find how to install it in other posts). In MFG you should find menu with test many device components exmpl: camera, gps and others and speaker or mic. If it dosn't help I think you have a damage phone and you should contact with service support.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread