Nokia
Just flashed the i-mate rom.
Seems to work fine.

ROM version 1.20.305.3
ROM date 07/21/06
Radio version 1.07.03.10
Protocol cersion 32.41.7010.02H
Os build same as before.

Gonna play with ext rom stuff a bit later.
Just noticed that the default font seems a bit smaller then usual (normally I need to make it a bit smaller myself)

Now Ill test if its really Spb Pocket plus that makes opening of windows folder take forever. At this point (nothing installed) it opens before "the wheel" has gone even halfway around

edit. extrom seems to have a lot of useless stuff.

fgro

Apr 11, 2006
Here the iMate Infos
  • ROM: 1.20.305.3
  • Date: 07/21/06
  • Radio: 1.07.03.10
  • Protocol: 32.41.7010.02H
  • ExtRom: 1.20.305.104
maybe for updating WiKi :D

ooops jeezus was faster :lol:

jeezus

Jul 19, 2006
Nokia
Hmm, installed SPB pocket plus.
Before entering windows folder took about 1/4 turns of "the wheel", now
it takes 2/4. Gotta keep an eye on it. Seems like a lot of files slow it down a lot. :(

fgro

Apr 11, 2006
jeezus said:
fgro said:
Here the iMate Infos
  • ROM: 1.20.305.3
  • Date: 07/21/06
  • Radio: 1.07.03.10
  • Protocol: 32.41.7010.02H
  • ExtRom: 1.20.305.104
maybe for updating WiKi :D

Updated few minutes agoy already. ;)

Could you install the Dopod and post the Rom Infos? LOL ... i forgot to write them down. I had them installed :shock: but overflashed with the iMate ....

please update the Wiki!!! and the download location. The original ftp is too slow thats why i uploaded the ROMs to the ftp.
Thanks

jeezus

Jul 19, 2006
Nokia
fgro said:
Could you install the Dopod and post the Rom Infos? LOL ... i forgot to write them down. I had them installed :shock: but overflashed with the iMate ....

please update the Wiki!!! and the download location. The original ftp is too slow thats why i uploaded the ROMs to the ftp.
Thanks

Good work, the orginal ftp was slow as h*ll.
Too tired to try the dopod rom, gotta have phone with apps tomorrow ready. ;)

YOu can update the wiki yourself too. :)

fgro

Apr 11, 2006
someone is uploading the imate rom too ... grmpf --- can you tell them the rom is already up?

:shock:

fgro

Apr 11, 2006
jeezus said:
fgro said:

Thanks

Good work, the orginal ftp was slow as h*ll.
Too tired to try the dopod rom, gotta have phone with apps tomorrow ready. ;)

YOu can update the wiki yourself too. :)

ok ... done!

SkyyBoy

are these the original shipping ROMs (from the original batch of units) or are these ROM upgrades?
if they are upgrades, do they fix the battery meter only going in 10% increments? Can you now see the E (for EDGE) icon like on the Wizrad? Does it fix the issue where the roaming icon is always on?
thanks for taking the time to answer!

srkopec

Nov 30, 2004
i-Mate JasJam Rom

Is anyone else having their Hermes switch on when going from GSM to UMTS using the latest i-Mate ROM? I've tried it with the extended ROM loaded, without it loaded and it behaves the same way both ways. I'm actually going to the Dopod WWE ROM to avoid this behavior so if anyone has an idea, it would be greatly appreciated.

Steven