Russian (cyrillic) Keyboard

Search This thread

fsw23

Jul 21, 2008
Hello,

i just got my HTC diamond, using it in french !

I need to send sms in CYRILLIC as i did with my Sony w880i (just choosing the language while writing sms)

Is it possible to activate a russian keyboard in sms menu, and also to add a cyrillic alphabet in word for example !?

I'm looking for it on the forum, but i didn't find yet any topic about this specific request...

Thank you very much for help !!!!! :)

fsw23

Jul 21, 2008
Installation !?

Thanks for the file...

But after i installed it, it seems that i still can't choose the russian keyboard :confused:
I still have my standard ones (french, spanish, italian, english and german) :(

nekadim

Oct 26, 2008
Golubev, Super I like this tool :). Would be nice to have possibilities to recognize russian handwritten font as it done for German.

Many thanks!

rubamazzo

Jan 28, 2009
Sms in Russian

I tried to install in my HTC Touch Diamond several different keybord in order to be able to write sms in russian/cyrillic. All of them are perfectly working, with outocomplete words,....
But my problem is that when I send the sms to another mobile, my text cannot be recognised: all the letters will become "?". Is this because my Diamond is in Italian and can't recognize cyrillic caracters?
Can anyone help me to solve this problem? I need to write Sms in Russian.
Thanks in advance

xorti

Oct 8, 2008
London
I tried to install in my HTC Touch Diamond several different keybord in order to be able to write sms in russian/cyrillic. All of them are perfectly working, with outocomplete words,....
But my problem is that when I send the sms to another mobile, my text cannot be recognised: all the letters will become "?". Is this because my Diamond is in Italian and can't recognize cyrillic caracters?
Can anyone help me to solve this problem? I need to write Sms in Russian.
Thanks in advance

I believe that another phone should support Russian, this is often problem.
cheers

rubamazzo

Jan 28, 2009
So you think that there's no chance to write sms in cyrillic from my HTC Diamond? But I'm sure that exist the russian version of this mobile. Why can't it recognize cyrillic?

go_ingenious

Mar 17, 2008
You can try Microinvest Micron 2.5 keyboard. It's free and supports cyrillic keyboards (russian and bulgarian) as well as the standard english layout. It comes in two distinct versions (which are actually separate installations):

Standard - with the size ot standard input panel and
Touch - specially suited for finger typing.

It also has support for VGA displays (such as the Touch Diamond).

You can choose among 4 integrated skins (i like Vista best). More info here:
http://www.microinvest.net/en/?LoadPage=micron.php

Or download directly from here:
http://www.microinvest.net/en/getproduct.php?ProductID=12

nuhochka

Dec 26, 2010
russian keyboard

I just got my HTC Touch Pro
I'm trying to instal russian keyboard. I downloaded rus2tp.cab drag the file into memory and hit instal. What do i do next? I still can only see english keyboard