FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[MOD] Change your Battery Icon to show Percentage charge level

1,058 posts
Thanks Meter: 65
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
26th December 2010, 01:56 AM |#141  
chongbh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singpapore
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
I have flash with "Generic 2.0.2.A.0.24 firmware (21/12/2010) | rooted | for xRecovery + X10flasher" & App2SD Operation.

I tried to change my battery icon but when it boot up, the LED reflect violet colour and my home screen becomes a grey screen.

What is the problem here? Anyone can advise me?
 
 
26th December 2010, 07:49 AM |#142  
chiefy009's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 791
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongbh

I have flash with "Generic 2.0.2.A.0.24 firmware (21/12/2010) | rooted | for xRecovery + X10flasher" & App2SD Operation.

I tried to change my battery icon but when it boot up, the LED reflect violet colour and my home screen becomes a grey screen.

What is the problem here? Anyone can advise me?

Booting from sd is not working you will need to reflash led should be blue when booting

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
26th December 2010, 09:41 AM |#143  
chongbh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singpapore
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefy009

Booting from sd is not working you will need to reflash led should be blue when booting

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Thanks but the problem now is not whether the booting from SD is working or not?

The problem here is even if I install the battery percentage icons after flashing the ROM, when it boot up, the phone can show the battery percentage but I will not get my default home screen but a home screen which I cannot access any menu or phone settings.
26th December 2010, 09:47 AM |#144  
chiefy009's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 791
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongbh

Thanks but the problem now is not whether the booting from SD is working or not?

The problem here is even if I install the battery percentage icons after flashing the ROM, when it boot up, the phone can show the battery percentage but I will not get my default home screen but a home screen which I cannot access any menu or phone settings.

The purple led means booting from sd card is not working l, that is detailed on the apps2sd thread

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
26th December 2010, 01:09 PM |#145  
tandfeen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongbh

I have flash with "Generic 2.0.2.A.0.24 firmware (21/12/2010) | rooted | for xRecovery + X10flasher" & App2SD Operation.

I tried to change my battery icon but when it boot up, the LED reflect violet colour and my home screen becomes a grey screen.

What is the problem here? Anyone can advise me?

I had the same problem. The batterymod worked fine, but the rest of the screen just turned white and unusable. Had to reflash the ROM.
Is there some new code in the framework we have to look in too, to make it work?


Sent from my X10i using XDA App
26th December 2010, 01:33 PM |#146  
MrRusch's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 175
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandfeen

I had the same problem. The batterymod worked fine, but the rest of the screen just turned white and unusable. Had to reflash the ROM.
Is there some new code in the framework we have to look in too, to make it work?


Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Well the mod is not made with 2.0.2.A.0.24 framework as base. There's your problem
26th December 2010, 06:15 PM |#147  
MrRusch's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 175
 
More
Here's the battery modification for 2.0.2.A.0.24 firmware.
Attached Files
File Type: rar framework-res_2.0.2.A.0.24_battery.rar - [Click for QR Code] (4.22 MB, 887 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrRusch For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2010, 06:43 PM |#148  
tandfeen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
Donate to Me
More
framework-res.apk for 2.0.2.A.0.24 firmware
If anyone, like me, likes option C (from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=92) better, i have added it to the attatched framework.

All credit goes to you MrRusch as you made all the work. I just took the images from one of your framework apk's and added to this new one.

EDIT: I forgot 2 images. It is now fixed.
Attached Files
File Type: rar framework med batteri mod.rar - [Click for QR Code] (4.34 MB, 404 views)
Last edited by tandfeen; 26th December 2010 at 09:31 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tandfeen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th December 2010, 07:10 PM |#149  
goRt's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandfeen

If anyone, like me, likes option C (from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=92) better, i have added it to the attatched framework.

All credit goes to you MrRusch as you made all the work. I just took the images from one of your framework apk's and added to this new one.

Works perfectly, thanks both
30th December 2010, 06:07 PM |#150  
chiefy009's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 791
 
More
I just want to add the circle battery meter in green to my current status bar, I had no experience in modding stuff and wondered if someone could point me in the right direction

sent from my Commodore 64
31st December 2010, 01:06 AM |#151  
Senior Member
Flag Tübingen, Germany
Thanks Meter: 61
 
More
Check out the themes reference sticky. There's a step by step on how to do this.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes