Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,867 Members 41,411 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Trackpad wake for your Zeee

Tip us?

KarlosTheJackal
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Working fine here :)

Desire Z running Stock 2.2
Karlos Theodore Jackal
Current Device: Nexus 5
Social: Google+ <> Twitter

carlos_polanco
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Hi people,

It worked fine BUT there is some missing information on first post:

The "vision-tp-wake.sh" must be on the sdcard in folder GSCRIPT.

This folder is created automatically after installing the GSCRIPT LITE application.

If this file is not on that folder then the application wont ever find the scrit :S

Thanks for reading
CJp
► LG G2 D800 + TMOBILE UNLIMITED Powered!
The Following User Says Thank You to carlos_polanco For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

broodplank
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Works Great, thnx

D90Newb
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Thanks for the most useful mod for G2

This is what I ve been waiting for.
The Following User Says Thank You to D90Newb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

EdWRX
Old
(Last edited by EdWRX; 27th December 2010 at 01:26 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Plz help, when Im at the step "Load File" to load "Select vision-tp-wake", it doesn't find anything on the SD card, and I quadruply checked that the .sh file was on the SD card.

Suggestions?

Edit: thanks for the person above me for saying to move the script file to the gscript folder.

My finger was aching for having to move to the power button to wake up the phone for the last 2 months, this is a relief!!!!!!

gilloman
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Why rooting the phone when u can do it with a simple app call no lock ....just go to the market and type in no lock and that will alow u to wake up ur phone with the track pad botton ....hope it helps

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using XDA App

sandire
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilloman View Post
Why rooting the phone when u can do it with a simple app call no lock ....just go to the market and type in no lock and that will alow u to wake up ur phone with the track pad botton ....hope it helps
NoLock also wakes the phone if either of the volume buttons or the camera button gets pushed and it bypasses the lockscreen. Higher chance of accidental input makes it much less useful (to me at least) than this trackpad wake script.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

superspacey
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos_polanco View Post
Hi people,

It worked fine BUT there is some missing information on first post:

The "vision-tp-wake.sh" must be on the sdcard in folder GSCRIPT.

This folder is created automatically after installing the GSCRIPT LITE application.

If this file is not on that folder then the application wont ever find the scrit :S

Thanks for reading
i think the instructions are fine, they say to extract the package, if you do that, it keeps the directory structure in which the script is already in a "gscript" directory.

anyway it worked for me too. yay!

everyone who uses my phone always expects the trackpad to wake it as well... now finally there is a reason to press that button.
Phone: Canada Fido - Samsung Galaxy S4
ROM: 4.4.4】Google Play Edition - 07/17/2014 (by Danvdh)
Modem: MK6

Past Devices: LG Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S2, HTC Desire Z

jmoak
Old
Thanks Meter 16
For some reason this isn't working for me. I load vision-tp-wake into gscript and run it then the phone reboots but I still can't wake with the trackpad.

IVI4V3R1CK
Old
Thanks Meter 5
I rooted using the Rage method (because Visionary kinda scared me) and then started running Cyanogen Mod 6.1.1 (stable). I DLed this, ran it, and it went through successfully. I've even restarted several times and it still works without having to rerun the script. So it may be because of CM which is why I am having some success. Not too sure. However if it does give problems I'll keep this updated. But thanks for the patch, OP!