Ok well the verizon method of bypassing the activation everytime you start the tab doesnt work (vol up once, vol down twice, etc. etc.)
I used the 2nd post in:
to try and deactivate the activation screen, but it bricked my Sprint Tab. I had to use the rom available here which messes up GPS and modem. But anyway foxmeister mentioned why not just go to the app and delete, freeze, it.
1) I used Root explorer and went to:
2) put the folder in R/W mode (look at top for button)
3) now look for -
4) long hold press it, either copy it and paste it in another folder as backup.
5) go back to /system/app/ and long hold press sprintadroidextension.apk
again and Delete it.
6) put the folder back in R/O mode.
Now restart and you should not see anymore activation messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]
Thank you to : foxmeister, sirmacbeth, rkmj
RKMJ stated you can try to use Titanium Backup and freeze the app instead of deleting it. I just deleted it and it WORKS =].
I also saved a backup in another folder so in case i need the app i'll have it.
I'll try to upload the apk for anyone who needs it later.
I made a separate topic on this because 1) i tried it and it worked 2) the other thread is confusing and can lead you to brick your sprint tab fast.