Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,354 Members 41,872 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best case out there

Tip us?

gkallivrousis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Best case out there

Hey guys i was wondering what case you would recommend. im very picky with cases since i dont like bulking my phone up but i also dont want to worry about scratches i wish phantomskinz had something. let me know please

Droid316
Old
Thanks Meter 365
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkallivrousis View Post
Hey guys i was wondering what case you would recommend. im very picky with cases since i dont like bulking my phone up but i also dont want to worry about scratches i wish phantomskinz had something. let me know please
Truthfully verizons body glove case is best for non bulkyness.Very stable fits well .ect.

dennyjones
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I like my body glove

bgs_piece
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Personally I have tried the Body Glove case and I like the Otter Box Commuter case a little better. The new Seidio Innocase Active is also a very nice case; a close second to the Otter Box.

izzyandezra
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Definitely otter box. Slim sturdy and stylish

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

gkallivrousis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
one problem though it has to slide into my jeans. Most of these cases have rubber and dont slide

seanubis
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Throwing in a vote for the Body Glove case.. great fit with just enough bulk to give you that warm protected feeling

Sent from my DROIDX using XDA App

justnada22
Old
(Last edited by justnada22; 31st March 2011 at 02:21 AM.) Reason: Update
Thanks Meter 2
You should check out Techie Warehouse. If you go to the Covers & Skins area for the Droid X you'll find over 300 covers to choose from.

Best one I got laying around was not a Seidio, Otterbox or Trident... it was the Dual Layer Vertex Covers just google "techie warehouse vertex cover for droid x"

I quote from our product description about this product "The Motorola Droid X gets ultimate protection. A Screen Protector and two virtual walls of defense. The inner silicone core absorbs shock from bumps and drops. A hard polycarbonate exterior shell prevents cuts, scrapes, dings, and damage for the Motorola Droid X."

Let me know what you think of it.

ross8425
Old
Thanks Meter 4
i bought one of the 3 dollar black silicone ones off amazon. works fine for me..

BFS1983
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkallivrousis View Post
I have had the Otterbox, Seidio, Innocase, Verizon, Kragen, but I didnt really like any of them. Iphone cases are so much more refined compared to these.

The Otterbox Seidio, and Kragen cases are too bulky, the Innocase looks good but broke on me, and the Verizon Kickstand Case was too cheaply made.

There is a guy from another forum thats making a phone case. It looks great but its not for sale yet, I am personally looking forward to it because he claims its easy to open and has a bunch of other features. It looks absolutely beautiful, so lets hope he can pull this off.

Right now Im using a cheap Ebay Silicone case, its not great either but it was only $2 and thats value for money. I also got a Smartphone Coaster, its a cheap bit of tin but it does the job for now.