in some slight trouble help please

Search This thread

yadabwoy

Sep 25, 2010
hi guys happy new year :) , I seem to have messed up my htc hero last night I went back to the official 1.5 rom by flashing a backup and it as fine but then I tried flashing the official 2.1 but it didnt go past the boot screen so I tried going back into clockworkmod but it just came up with a red triangle it goes into android system recovery 2e instead but wont let me flash anything keeps saying its siganture failed ,, please help me out guys asap as im now phone less :( , thanks

nijnvy

Jun 25, 2010
Try and recover your phone by downloading an official file from the htc website..

or there might be a similar thread here telling you what to do ..

this should reset your phone so that you can then start again ..

Edit ..: this is the guide you should be using.. the top couple of lines pretty much explains that you need to flash the official file ..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=645253

Have you tried booting without the sd card. Sometimes the SD card corrupts and that triangle shows

also try holding volume up + the power button at the triangle screen and select reboot now if that option comes..

Last edited:
Reactions: yadabwoy

yadabwoy

Sep 25, 2010
the thing is it sticks at the 1st boot screen if i power it up holding home + power it goes to android recovery 2e not clockworkmod anymore , if I could get clockwork on there again i could flash the backup file

yadabwoy

Sep 25, 2010
thanks or you help mate I got it going with fastboot using cmd prompt and restoring backup

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Try and recover your phone by downloading an official file from the htc website..

or there might be a similar thread here telling you what to do ..

this should reset your phone so that you can then start again ..

Edit ..: this is the guide you should be using.. the top couple of lines pretty much explains that you need to flash the official file ..

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=645253

Have you tried booting without the sd card. Sometimes the SD card corrupts and that triangle shows

also try holding volume up + the power button at the triangle screen and select reboot now if that option comes..