Changing Wildfire Lock Screen?

Search This thread

adityav55

Jan 8, 2011
Hi guys im new to the forum and, i dont know much around. Could you guys tell me how i could change the lock screen to standard 2.2 Froyo lock screen? I dont want to use the Sense lock screen and i have already tried out lockbot which fails to work miserably.

Thnx Guys ^^

Reactions: kevin2516

adityav55

Jan 8, 2011
Thnx for replying but unfortunately i cant pay for it. Is there anything for free except widget locker and lockbot free?

f0xy

Aug 23, 2010
Manchester
I've got default android lock screen by using wildpuzzle + remove htc widgets package.

Just wondering weather to use widget locker or try and mod this one.

Kevin, do you think widget locker will work better without the htc lockscreen?

i shyed away from it in the past because it would show up when screen was locked and unlocked within the 5secs...

Reactions: adityav55

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
Yes it works perfect with the stock android lockscreen, it never shows up after i unlock widget locker.

Just don't forget to enable 5 second root rule just in case.

adityav55

Jan 8, 2011
A lot of thnx for the link and I really appreciate the replies, just one more thing how can i install app to my phone from the computer?

HS_LuKa_

Sep 2, 2010
first go to settings -> applications and enable uknown sources....then copy the app to your sd card ...when you do all that use any file manager and go to your sd card and find the app you want to install...then just click on it
use the market app to download a file manager if you dont have one jet
sorry for my english :)

Reactions: adityav55

JaaJa_cz

Jan 4, 2011
I've tried the widget locker app, but after the unlocking, annoying animation of flying squares in shades of gray appears. is that normal? how to disable it?

ErwinP

Oct 6, 2010
Realy stupid, isn't it :p I was wondering myself what the hell that was, and when it was raining a saw a very crapy animation of droplets falling on my screen. So the square thing is a weather animation - i think it's supose to tell you that it is cloudy outside :)

Just look in the setting, you will find an option somewhere where you can choose to show the animation at every screen, show it just when unlocking the home screen or disable it.

Erwin

Reactions: JaaJa_cz

crni6

Sep 13, 2010
Why you dont use WidgetLocker Lockscreen v1.2.8.1 ...you can find it on web for free and if you dont I send it to you!

Last edited:

HS_LuKa_

Sep 2, 2010
I've tried the widget locker app, but after the unlocking, annoying animation of flying squares in shades of gray appears. is that normal? how to disable it?

i have the same problem....apperantly you have to disable weather animations but i don't know where :confused:

Edit: sorry didnt see the solution from ErwinP :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys im new to the forum and, i dont know much around. Could you guys tell me how i could change the lock screen to standard 2.2 Froyo lock screen? I dont want to use the Sense lock screen and i have already tried out lockbot which fails to work miserably.

Thnx Guys ^^
    Damn thanks button..., try widget locker, you can also mod it as well :) if you want to.
    Thnx for replying but unfortunately i cant pay for it. Is there anything for free except widget locker and lockbot free?

I'm sure you'll be able to find it on google or on the internet somewhere ;), and lockbot is crap imo.

Also the widgetlocker website allows you to pay for it via paypal. http://teslacoilsw.com/widgetlocker
    I've got default android lock screen by using wildpuzzle + remove htc widgets package.

Just wondering weather to use widget locker or try and mod this one.

Kevin, do you think widget locker will work better without the htc lockscreen?

i shyed away from it in the past because it would show up when screen was locked and unlocked within the 5secs...

here you go : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=18S7B4YC