3G / Data, Audio, Bluetooth, GPS is working and don't need to disable GPS setting now. (No 60mA battery drain issue.) (Credit to Gauner1986)
Network Location, Wi-Fi, Phone, Camera (5MP), Camcorder (720x480)
- You should have at least MAGLDR 1.11 on device.
- For installation you need to enter MAGLDR (hold "Power" button during boot)
and select "Flasher" via "VolUp" and "VolDown". Confirm key is green "Call" button.
Installation [*ZIP] Recovery
1. You should have at least MAGLDR 1.11 on device.
2. Extract downloaded zip to a folder of your choice
3. Copy contents of copy_to_sd_root (initrd.gz and zImage) to the root of your sd card
4. boot into magldr and select USB Flasher option while phone is connected to PC
5. Run DAF.exe included in the zip and follow onscreen instructions.
6. coppy "update" to storage card
7. After complete, again boot into magldr and select "Boot AD SD" option
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?