Post Reply

[XAP]HTC-ProvXml-Deploy. 0.0.1 (updated)

OP xboxmod

10th January 2011, 07:25 PM   |  #11  
xboxmod's Avatar
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Gap
Thanks Meter: 1,955
 
968 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by (nico)

It would be nice to use this to modify XML policy to grant custom DLL higher privileges.

I have found this list of policies reg.
now need to identify it.
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "0000100c"=dword:800
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "0000100d"=dword:c00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "0000101f"=dword:1
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "00001028"=dword:1
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "00001029"=dword:1
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "0000102A"=dword:1
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "0000102B"=dword:0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "0000102C"=dword:0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "00001030"=dword:0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "00001007"=dword:40
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "00001008"=dword:1
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "00001009"=dword:3
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "0000100e"=dword:40
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "0000100f"=dword:e94
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "00001011"=dword:1
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "00001017"=dword:8
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "00001018"=dword:10
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "00001019"=dword:8c
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "00001024"=dword:0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "0000102d"=dword:0
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "0000102e"=dword:f80
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
    "0000102f"=dword:f80
10th January 2011, 07:45 PM   |  #12  
diboze's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
281 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
now thats really great use. Now its time to get some new accent color themes
Thanks for finding AND sharing these things


EDIT: XBMOD.Files.Deployer.exe crashes when creating XAPs here

EDIT2: Found out that ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll is missing in your packet
Last edited by diboze; 10th January 2011 at 08:26 PM.
10th January 2011, 08:35 PM   |  #13  
Junior Member
Flag Nebraska
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
If you were able to add new registries then you may be able to make new connection types with multiple APN's. As in 1 for the internet and 1 for MMS..??
10th January 2011, 08:38 PM   |  #14  
xboxmod's Avatar
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Gap
Thanks Meter: 1,955
 
968 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diboze

now thats really great use. Now its time to get some new accent color themes
Thanks for finding AND sharing these things


EDIT: XBMOD.Files.Deployer.exe crashes when creating XAPs here

EDIT2: Found out that ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll is missing in your packet

Oups sorry

thanks Fixed!!
10th January 2011, 08:52 PM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
1,918 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
htc phones have all the fun...it almost makes me want to get an htc device =( some love for the dvp PLEASE =)
11th January 2011, 05:51 AM   |  #16  
cortez.i's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag north texas
Thanks Meter: 211
 
1010
2,327 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
More
cool! i hope this will spur some "homebrew" development for things like font sizes, tile/them colors, etc. thanks!
11th January 2011, 05:13 PM   |  #17  
xboxmod's Avatar
OP Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Gap
Thanks Meter: 1,955
 
968 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2007
Donate to Me
More
Hi

I have try to Changing this:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DeviceReg]
    "PortalUrlProd"="https://developerservices.windowsphone.com/Services/WindowsPhoneRegistration.svc/01/2010"
    "PortalUrlInt"="https://developerservices.windowsphone-int.com/Services/WindowsPhoneRegistration.svc/01/2010"
to:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DeviceReg]
    "PortalUrlProd"="http://127.0.0.1"
    "PortalUrlInt"="http://127.0.0.1"
And this Seem to definitively unlock your device no longer need to run ChevronWP7 or use in flight mode.
My phone never been relock when connect to zune.
If someone can try and confirm it's cool.
XAP Attached.



This registry key are not for unlock device!!!
just to prevent relock when connect to the computer for chevron user.



But take care do not Relock your device with Chevron after this.
if you do it!
rename and apply the restoreCustClear.provxml include in the XAP
Attached Files
File Type: zip unlockit.zip - [Click for QR Code] (45.5 KB, 24836 views)
Last edited by xboxmod; 11th January 2011 at 09:27 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xboxmod For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2011, 05:51 PM   |  #18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
1,918 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmod

Hi
I have try to Changing this:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DeviceReg]
    "PortalUrlProd"="https://developerservices.windowsphone.com/Services/WindowsPhoneRegistration.svc/01/2010"
    "PortalUrlInt"="https://developerservices.windowsphone-int.com/Services/WindowsPhoneRegistration.svc/01/2010"
to:
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DeviceReg]
    "PortalUrlProd"="http://127.0.0.1"
    "PortalUrlInt"="http://127.0.0.1"
And this Seem to definitively unlock your device no longer need to run ChevronWP7 or use in flight mode.
My phone never been relock when connect to zune.
If someone can try and confirm it's cool.
XAP Attached.

But take care do not Relock your device with Chevron after this.
if you do it!
rename and apply the restoreCustClear.provxml include in the XAP

yet again htc devices have all the fun!
We need this in lieu of the future updates! TY XBOX
11th January 2011, 06:18 PM   |  #19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
any possiblity to release the source code? would be very helpful for all other homebrew devs.

thanks so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to oOp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2011, 06:23 PM   |  #20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
121 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOp

any possiblity to release the source code? would be very helpful for all other homebrew devs.

thanks so far.

there isn't source code it's only htc app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
provxml
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes