I released a new ROM. The Idea behind it is a mix from HTC Hardwarelibs/Settings and APPs but without Sense. The Build is based on a new Desire HD Build (Android 2.2.1). I removed all HTC Widgeds, Sensestuff, etc. But I let some Apps, like Camera, Album, Musicplayer, Clock, EMail, Messanger, Keyboard, Twitter, etc. and you have the HTC System stuff, like the USB connection Menu. It's very nice and fast. As launcher is the Gingerbread Launcher installed.
Try it with e.g. Launcher Pro, Fancy Widget and Smooth Calender.
- Customize in settings because it's sense connected. You can change background etc. with the long press on desktop.
FOR SMALL UPDATES LOOK IN POST 3
I added the app2sd+ mod. To enable it, you have to create a second partition on your sd card. But as first, BACKUP YOUR SD DATA !. The first one has to be the fat32 for normal sd use. Second ext2/3/4. 512 Mb for app data should be fine. I have 1.5 GB. If the partition exists, the system is using it for apps and other stuff. You have ca 200 MB Free on /data after this mod. Second good thing, if you install a update, you don't need to reinstall the apps, they are still there. If you don't create the second part, the data is like usually on nand. Automatic detection.
- You need MAGLDR 1.13
- NAND Build
- Prepared for CMR
- Kernel is almost stock from our git.
- Android 2.21
- You can create the partitions e.g. wirth gparted in linux (live cd boot for windows), or windows partition tools
- No OC or such stuff
- Interactive gouvernor
- completly cleaned initrd
- correct file rights
- new busybox with many new system commands
- ENABLE: UseLast24NAND in magldr for sthis ROM!
It's made for daily use.
8mA with Bluetooth
For Overclocking use MDJs kernel, change the mtdblock0->mtdblock2 in batchfile!:
Simple download, extract, connect phone, run batch.
LOOK HERE FOR SD VERSION:
New Update Version 1.7 to 1.7.1: (you need 1.7 installed)
- Fixed GSensor Calibration
- Fixed win-key unlocks Lockscreen
- Fixed some market problems in CMR build.
Extract download zip in root of sd (update.zip have to be then there), boot in magldr/ad recovery, do a backup, apply update.zip.
!DON'T USE MDJs KERNEL TILL HE HAS A NEW UPDATED VERSION!
New Version 1.7: !MAGLDR 1.13 needed!
- Fixed browser problems
- Removed flash. Try this one for a stable browser: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...8&d=1296746097
- Added Recovery partition, Full-DFT-Setup installs automaticly CMR 1.3 (is a recovery system for much android devices, you can do backups there, restors, install upates easy and much more, you can start it with ad recovery from magldr 1.13 after you flashed 1.7)
- Enable UseLast24NAND in magldr bevor you flash it (Go to MagLDR->Services->UseLast24NAND ->yes)
Download: BUILD INCL. CMR
For TMOUS users:
- Do NOT enable UseLast24NAND in magldr and replace the flash.cfg with this one
- Fixed cache (market) for all
- Fixed power problems after first call (the 70mA)
- Fixed proximity/lightsensor power on/off
- Using now the FULL availible nand. You have to follow this steps:
-- After Backup, go to magldr
-- MagLDR-> Services -> UseLast24NAND
-- Activate it with yes (green), it means now we use full nand. It means we are using the last 24MB of NAND, which are default disabled.
Some people says there is the bootloader or such stuff. THIS IS NOT TRUE! This part of memory will be everytime if you flash something new like new magldr deleted, it's all. So you can only put there stuff, which is temporary there. So it's the best place for a cache partition! (it's a partitions where android stores temporary data). It's only disabled by default in MagLDR, because the roms have to prepared for it, like this.
!IMPORTANT: DEACTIVATE IT IF YOU USE OTHER ROM!
-- restart phone to magldr again
-- flash rom as usualy
IF you have a TMOUS 1GB device, don't enable 24M and use this config, replace the one in 1.6 build.
- Fixed Market
- Removed LancherPro as default and added Gingerbread Launcher, if you want it back then download it from market
- Removed HTCLockScreen and added a modified HTCClock which works with alarms ( I added the HTCLockScreen as update in post 3) thx to catachresistant
- The sound should be now a bit louder
- Readd gmail app
Download FULL 1.5:
Download Update 1.4->1.5, Install like other Updates in post 3
If you're using this build WITHOUT app2sd (it means without second partition on sd for data), install this update to fix cache (market).
- Fixed Camcorder
- Fixed some small bugs
- See POST 3 for the Market Fix!
- Back to unsquashed system
- Improved USB Mass Storage speed
- Fixed Google Navigation
- Added HTC Lockscreen (Fixed Alarm Problems, you can remove HtcLockScreen.apk if you want the old one)
- Fixed other small bugs
- Readded Facebook integration
!! ADDED BACKUP/RESTORE SOLUTION FOR DATA! Look in Post 3 !!
- Reduzed size -80MB
- Fixed superuser app
- Fixed BT draining
- Fixed Ringtone choose
- Fixed Exchange
- Fixed Torch
- Readd some apps
- Fixed rooting
- Tuned some stuff.
- Density 240 (default):
- All looks good.
Use it on your own risk!.
!BIG THX FOR THE DONATIONS!