[Project] [15-Nov-2009] Linux Android on Blackstone by #htc-linux team

Search This thread

TheNose

Mar 17, 2007
Rotterdam
I used this rom for 2 days the locked screen hard to turn it back on i thin u mentioned that my 2g and 3g internet doesent work wfi havent tested yet this is the smoothest android version i know without lagg but still is a little bit is laggy many programs dont go fullscreen like google maps the bottom button could be bigger the headphones dont actualy work i put them in but it still goes on pseaker my volume buttons work and camera does too messagign works but i really like your work thans for this wersion keep up the good work :D

Nice typing dude! A lot of the stuff you found not working is already mentioned in the first post of this thread. :rolleyes:

Kincho

Apr 28, 2009
General update to Android 2.1

Hi developers,

have you seen this announcement?

It says that all android devices will be able to upgrade to version 2.1.
Is this helpfull for your development?

"**tp://androidandme.com/2010/02/news/all-u-s-android-phones-to-receive-android-2-1-but-some-will-require-a-wipe/"

Thanks for your hard work.

fstluxe

Sep 15, 2009
New York
I'm prepaird to do anyting i can to reslove this Data problem !! (gprs,3g,HSPDA) WITH Vodafone NL.

Can some one give ma any idea where to start debugging or some thing like that to see where the problem occurs.

do i need to start installing android ADB ? first .

Thank YOu ,

Vodafone NL user

atl4ntys

May 5, 2008
Hi, I tried 2run Android on my HD with a SanDisk 2GB card and a 8GB card, but its not working 4me. I'd like to mention that Im very new at this and today is the 1st day when Im trying to run android on my HD.

I did follow all the instructions and downloaded the latest zImage and rootfs but no matter what I do, android doesnt boot up 4me. Thried 3 differen version so far and every time when I run Haret this is what happens: I dont get any errors it boots up loading stuff after I get past the linux stage, the screen goes blank but with the light on and all buttons are frozen. No change after 5-10min and a few SR. Got to SR or pull the battery out to get the phone running again.

Any advice please? Thx!

gibson123

Apr 23, 2010
Hey guys, just a question with the linksm the updated rootfs.img to fix battery issues, the link is no longer functioning, any chance someone could re-post it please?

Great job, keep it up xda.

nrvenancio

Nov 1, 2010
where is the software?

Hello guys,

i cant donwload the files that you guys posted.
Where can i download those files? i would like to test that android in my WM6.5, a HTC Photo Pro 2.
Can someone share the links?

thx !

Top Liked Posts