1. Firstly you need to get rid of the 'registry security policy' lock.
Download cert install sp.zip:
a. copy "SP_AllowCertificateInstall.cab" to the root of Monet memory or card
b. Use file explorer on monet to navigate to file. Click to run. Should run ok.
c. Unzip "SDA_ApplicationUnlock.zip" on PC and run "SDA_ApplicationUnlock.exe" whilst Monet is connected via activesync
2. Copy registry editor onto Monet. I used PHM, but others should work. Note install PHM loader on PC whilst monet is connected via activesync. It might install correctly on Monet, it might not. This does not matter. Just navigate on your PC to Program Files\phm and find the .exe file and copy to root of Monet memory or card.
Also nice free remote registry editor here (works from PC whilst phone is connected via activesync):
Excellent 'free' combined file explorer and registry editor (perhaps for later - after app. unlock) SGS:
3. Using phm (or the registry app you like) change the four keys specified in this guide (you might find the above process has already reset 1001 and 101b:
a. Change the DWORD named "1001" to 1 (could originally be 2)
b. Change the DWORD named "1005" to 40 (could originally be 16)
c. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies\0000 1017 = 128 or 16 (before) 144 (after)
d. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies\0000 101b = 1 (this key might not exist, if so, create it).
5. HOORAY. Now your phone is fully application unlocked.
-----the following procedure is to SIM Unlock, this currently does not work. Possibly spv-services will be updated at some time to work with the Monet---->
6. Now download spv_services:
a. copy the cert.cab file to you Monet. Select and run using File explorer. it should run fine.
b. Next step. Run SPV_services from PC whilst phone still connected via Activesync. Should unlock ..... however I get checksum error....
Will investigate. Anyone have any luck please say. At least we can now get the phone app.unlocked.
Note: I have read that the phone might again become app.locked if you do a hard reset. If this is the case, just follow the above again.