Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 52,411 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[GAME] Catch The Berries v0.7

Tip us?

nathanpc
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 108

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up [GAME] Catch The Berries v0.7

Catch The Berries v0.7 (Freeware)
Requirements: Android 1.5 or newer
Operating System: Android
Overview: This is a simple game made by me, so you should download, play, rate with all the stars and comment very nicely

A simple game for your free time. The main objective is to catch the fruits by clicking them. It's a simple game and was made to be funny...

I've made this while I was traveling from Brazil(my home) to Aruba(to have fun). I will improve it a lot in some days.

Future Implementations:
  • When not click on the fruit it will reset the score
  • Add some background
  • Add different fruits

More Info:
Code:
http://www.appbrain.com/app/catch-the-berries/appinventor.ai_eeepc904.CatchBerries
QR Code:
Daily Use/Development Devices: Galaxy Nexus - BlackBerry Dev Alpha - BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Bold 9900 - ASUS EeePad Slider - Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000L - iPhone 4 32GB - iPad 1 w/ 3G 64GB

Other Devices I Own BlackBerry Torch 9800 - HTC Ultimate (aka Titan) - Samsung Galaxy S I9000B - Motorola Milestone - HTC Touch Pro2 - HTC Vox - HP iPAQ Hx2920b - Palm T|X - HP Jornada 720 - iPod Touch 3g 64GB - Nokia E61 - Nokia N95 - Mio Moov 560 - TI Nspire

About Me - Night Clock - build.prop Editor - RubyGems Browser
Android User

orb3000
Old
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3029
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Thanks, any screen resolution?
orb

HTC One M8 - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognizes that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly

nathanpc
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 108

DONATE TO ME
Nope, it works on every screen

Also I've updated the game(v0.9 now), I added a main menu, corrected a bug that was happening every time you close and open the game fast and some other minor improvements. Check it out
Daily Use/Development Devices: Galaxy Nexus - BlackBerry Dev Alpha - BlackBerry PlayBook 64GB - BlackBerry Bold 9900 - ASUS EeePad Slider - Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000L - iPhone 4 32GB - iPad 1 w/ 3G 64GB

Other Devices I Own BlackBerry Torch 9800 - HTC Ultimate (aka Titan) - Samsung Galaxy S I9000B - Motorola Milestone - HTC Touch Pro2 - HTC Vox - HP iPAQ Hx2920b - Palm T|X - HP Jornada 720 - iPod Touch 3g 64GB - Nokia E61 - Nokia N95 - Mio Moov 560 - TI Nspire

About Me - Night Clock - build.prop Editor - RubyGems Browser
Android User

deralaand
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Default I have shared this game with my readers

I have written a small post on widgetslab.com about Catch The Berries.

I wanted to share what was possible in the beginning stages of developing an app and how an app progresses in its life.

Please comment to let the readers know what other plans you may have for the app or how you decided to proceed in the first place.

Thank you.

widgetslab.com/2011/01/25/catch-the-berries-a-new-game-for-android/

A.V.P.
Old
Thanks Meter 0
4 MBs for that game??? app2sd!!!
and, probably "levels" (speed) needed to be added, and, some visuals effects (not vibrate only) when berries is catched