Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,482 Members 53,790 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TUT] Flashing your First GSM 512LEO Rom - With HSPL4 (For Noobs)

Tip us?

silverwind
Old
Thanks Meter 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by monoyiosc View Post
Problem solved thanks for all the help
You're welcome
Nice to know that you finally solved the problem
HTC One | Stock Rom 4.2.2
LG Optimus G Pro | Stock Rom 4.1.2
Sony Xperia Z Ultra | Stock Rom 4.2.2
Samsung Note 8 | Stock Rom 4.1.2
Samsung Note 10.1 | Stock Rom 4.1.2
Ipad 4 | iOS 6.1.3
Blackberry Q 10 | OS.10.1.0.4181

just1223
Old
Thanks Meter 0
hi. i have a question regarding the HSPL...

under your second step: Flash HSPL, i dont understand this sentence > "IMPORTANT: To install/uninstall this HSPL3 there must be any SPL version from this list on your device:
SPL 1.42.0000, SPL 1.62.0000, SPL 1.66.0000, SPL 2.07.0000, SPL 2.08.0000, SPL 2.10.000"

how can I check my SPL version?

thanks and cheer~

mskip
Old
Retired Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 13635

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by just1223 View Post
hi. i have a question regarding the HSPL...

under your second step: Flash HSPL, i dont understand this sentence > "IMPORTANT: To install/uninstall this HSPL3 there must be any SPL version from this list on your device:
SPL 1.42.0000, SPL 1.62.0000, SPL 1.66.0000, SPL 2.07.0000, SPL 2.08.0000, SPL 2.10.000"

how can I check my SPL version?

thanks and cheer~
Shut down your phone, Hold in the 'Volume Down' button on the side of your phone while briefly pressing the power button to turn the phone on. Keep holding in the 'Volume Down' button until a tri colour screen appears and then you can let go. This is the Bootloader screen and if you look at the second line down it will tell you what version your SPL is.

Unless you have the newest 3.14 stock rom on your phone then you should have a compatable SPL and can flash HardSPL right away. If you SPL is 3.03 then you will need to downgrade your rom first using the instructions in *THIS* thread to flash a compatable rom before you can flash HardSPL.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

Mark.
The Following User Says Thank You to mskip For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MalekoUK
Old
Thanks Meter 282
Thanks for this tutorial!

Made it easy and straight forward!

I got tired of O2 delaying or even not releasing rom updates when other providers do, so I HSPL my device and installed the HTC official rom, quick, easy and with no problems. Many thanks!

mskip
Old
Retired Senior Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 13635

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalekoUK View Post
Thanks for this tutorial!

Made it easy and straight forward!

I got tired of O2 delaying or even not releasing rom updates when other providers do, so I HSPL my device and installed the HTC official rom, quick, easy and with no problems. Many thanks!
You're welcome im glad it went smoothly for you

MArk.

DasSquid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thank you!

While there may be many swathes, I would love to personally thank you, and everyone involved in this project for this. I could certainly have not done it without y'all!

Cheers!

djpaan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
This thread is great!
I have one question regarding uninstallation:

Since I've upgradede ROM to 2.15.50 and put a custom rom, now I want to go back to stock rom, but from the official rom page I've downloaded this:
RUU_Leo_HTC_WWE_EastEurope_1.66.479.2_Radio_CRC_Signed_15.32.50.07U_2.07.51.22_2_Ship

Sine that was my stock rom and the radio was 2.07.51, do I need to perform task 29 first then radio change then this rom or?

Thanks in advance,
A

ClydeB1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4337

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by djpaan View Post
This thread is great!
I have one question regarding uninstallation:

Since I've upgradede ROM to 2.15.50 and put a custom rom, now I want to go back to stock rom, but from the official rom page I've downloaded this:
RUU_Leo_HTC_WWE_EastEurope_1.66.479.2_Radio_CRC_Signed_15.32.50.07U_2.07.51.22_2_Ship

Sine that was my stock rom and the radio was 2.07.51, do I need to perform task 29 first then radio change then this rom or?

Thanks in advance,
A
No just flash the rom and it will replace the radio. If you flash via sd card it will remove hspl also and change back to stock spl. If you can't flash via sd, flash via usb and then run hspl and change spl back to the correct stock spl.

peltondk
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Back from repair, but...

Hello, i hope somebody can give me a hint. I got my HD2 back from repair today, and wanted to get my android back on, i did all like i did before, but now i,m stuck in MAGLDR 1.12, only i cant make any selections, cant move up or down with volume like before. Cant flash anything, because i cant get into bootloader, should i start to use my HD2 as an paper wight? Any help will be apriciated...

Regards

Peter, sweden but danish....

ClydeB1
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4337

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by peltondk View Post
Hello, i hope somebody can give me a hint. I got my HD2 back from repair today, and wanted to get my android back on, i did all like i did before, but now i,m stuck in MAGLDR 1.12, only i cant make any selections, cant move up or down with volume like before. Cant flash anything, because i cant get into bootloader, should i start to use my HD2 as an paper wight? Any help will be apriciated...

Regards

Peter, sweden but danish....
Can you still boot into bootloader mode? If so then try going back to stock rom and try again.