[CAM][GALL3D]U9:CM 7 & Stock Dark Red Cam(1/24/11)

Search This thread

Jikkan

May 9, 2010
Cincinnati
The Red Cam is also working on HTC Incredible stock froyo with no problems!

Sent from my Incredible using XDA App.

CroSladi

Oct 21, 2010
would like to test it on SGS Doc Rom XWJ3 v9.0

EDIT: gallery is much faster than the stock one..i also commented you in the market ;)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: adam2010

KiNG OMaR

Sep 20, 2010
Chicago
I wish the OP was in one color and normal sized font :( It made my eyes cry a little :(

But... I like the app, Good work ;)

HTC_Bradlee

Dec 10, 2007
I've got a Nexus One with CyanogenMod 6.1.1 - I'm willing to test.

In fact, when I first saw your mod I was going to suggest you contact him about having it included in his ROM's.

pacotort

Dec 9, 2010
@adam2010
i didnt notice before but the red cam on my vibrant only take up to 3m pixels when is supposed to be 5m pixels...i tried re-installing but nothing

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Update9: 1/24/2011

Dark Red Cam Stock & Cyanogen 7 are here! You can Download it at the bottom of the page. It is Also in Market (hidden).
    If camera works, plz leave me a comment and dont forget to click on Thanks button :)

You can find the Dark Red Cam Video down below!

redcam4.png

***Gallery3D Skin is now on market! You can download it free (Search for "WB Gallery3D Skin"). It should work with all roms. Plz let me know if there are any issues n dont forget to leave me comments.

Testers should be fairly available so I can communicate with them and speed up development.
    Plz mention your Device Name, Rom Version and check if someone else hasn't been volunteered already[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Support is highly appreciated.

Testers wanted for these devices:

1) Nexus one CyanogenMod & Stock Rom-->Closed

OTHER DEVICES:
    --> Open

***When apps appear on Market plz download the one that is right for ur device, otherwise it wont work. Here is the QR code for Miui version. Use "bar scanner" to find the app or search for "Wb camera skin".

Camera
    Cam_n1_Miui_QR.png

Gallery3D
    gall_QR.png

If you want to support me visit ads and click on my "Thank Meter"here
    Let's watch the video:

Red Cam Video In Action!: LINK

Blue White Cam -->Link [In Action]

Other Videos:

Link

-------------------------
    Please do not upload my files. You can distribute them using my download Links. These apps are in market (hidden). It is illegal to modify them. Thanks for understanding.

Download

Red Cam --> Stock and CM7:
    Link

Mirror
    Link
    Ok this forum was moved from multiple apps and themes to here. All requested apps will be release shortly, been a tough week for me!
    does this work on wildfire cm?

I don't know if u were aware that I had a thread in Wildfire section :) and now moved here, so Im cooking many apks and i guess wildfire is in one of them, so when i release the apk, u can safely install it (no flash no adb) and see if it works for u! it does not replace your original camera or gallery, its like a different app!
    Gallery Working on Bell Canada HTC Desire Z (unrooted)
    Didnt try the cam cuz I like the stock one a lot better. thanks!!
    would want to test your camera apk on cm6.1 thanks!