LG Optimus one p500 struck in Emergency mode

Search This thread

jaivinder

Dec 23, 2010
Hi,

I tried to flash it from the KDZ software but it left the phone in emergency mode. I tried taking the battery out but no luck.

Please help.

vivu.vivek

Dec 24, 2010
Bangalore
Same thing happened for me. PC was not detecting the phone. Then I removed battery and plugged data cable, then came to normal

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

The_ERROR

Nov 13, 2010
Ostrava (mostly)
Same thing happened for me. PC was not detecting the phone. Then I removed battery and plugged data cable, then came to normal

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

If you don't started flashing in emergency mode yet, than yes, you can restart it as you want, but if you already started flash some data in recovery mode and it fails, it will be definitely better to try do that again without turning off, because there is high possibility of braking of device.

xxMOISESxx

Apr 14, 2011
Boots straight into emergency Mode

Hi guys, I tried to update the phone using the LG Mobile Update and for some unknown reason it was stuck at 4% and the update process interrupted itself. The phone had emergency Mode in it, I removed the battery, placed it back the phone turned on fine, checked out the version and it was on 2.2.1 (the version I had, didn't update).

I decided to retry (stupid decision) and the same thing happened except that now. I remove the battery and it goes straight into Emergency Mode. Tried updating through the KDZ Tool and it does not recognize the phone, there doesn't seem to be a "Handshake" between the PC and the Phone.

Is there anyway that maybe I can force the Phone to mount (on a Linux Box maybe) and use some other Tool to flash it?? Or did I just turn my phone into Paperweight?.

BTW, this is my girlfriend's phone and I kind of got her into giving me her phone to update it, so yeah... I feel like **** for doing this.

Forgot to mention,

Tried:

Removing the battery for a while (15 min +)

Turning on the phone while holding "Home + Volume Down" and "Home + Volume Down + Search"

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: