New update for non-rooted X10 users

Search This thread

pngface

Jun 7, 2010
Toronto
I'm positive there will be another uxp update.. to timescape atleast
Why else would they rename the widget to Timescape(simple) ?

agentJBM

Nov 30, 2010
Orlando
You really dont want this to be the uxp update huh? Lol. What more is there to understand...i asked specifically if it was the uxp and he said yes it is the update as described in earlier comments. If it wasnt he would have said no its not the uxp its a smaller update...let it go man. .let it go lol :) perhaps theres a second part to the uxp.....
I never thought my conversation with him would get so much attention lol.
Sent from my X10i using XDA App

No, no I don't. Not trying to beat a dead horse, but it technically cannot be the uxp "update described in earlier comments", because it does not have DYNA if earlier comments means in that blog. Why isn't his response public in the blog? Your question is. Why would you be the sole messenger? Not saying he didn't reply directly to you. Just doesn't add up to me. You should also have them correct the quote on the unofficial x10 blog. It does not say "yes it is". Maybe you've already posted the actual conversation somewhere, but I haven't seen it. Can you post it here?

Seems I'm not the only one...

http://www.xperiax10.net/2011/02/01/sony-ericsson-reveals-changelog-for-latest-xperia-x10-family-update/#more-2131

Edit: I found his comments and he does not say "yes it is", and even more confusing is that you posted your question in the Live View update blog. I'm starting to think you two are talking about two different things, or at least I am hoping. LOL.

Sent from my X10a using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've received quite a handful amount of PM's regarding the new SO-01b update that it wasn't up to their expectations regarding UXP revamp or improvements. The SO-01b update is "not" what SE planned to update. It's version is still 2.0.1. Please note that the update is not what has been planned nor is the one planned canceled. Everything is still on schedule, and you will all receive your next big update to 2.1.A update soon. The final test firmware has already begun internally a few days ago, so it will take a while before it exits testing period. Please be patience guys :eek:

P.S. Anyone read the Vivaz 2 article? I can only laugh :D
    Guys, please, stop arguing in this thread please? I don't care what people call me as long as it's respectful as you would respect others in public. That's all I ask for. I am not SE support or developer, so please stop asking me as if I am held directly responsible for something you are not satisfied with. If you wish to do so, please contact SE Support directly. Thank you.

Now back to topic. It seems some people are still wondering what the new 2.1.A update will bring. As obvious as it seems, multitouch is one of the core point of the update. It will have more UXP revamp, especially the Mediascape and Timescape app. Another core point is the support for bi-directional languages. So if your language is bi-directional, then this next update is exactly for you. Please do not ask me about call volumes, or specific detailed information such as equalizer as I do not have the update with me yet. It is currently still under testing and it is still undergoing some changes. I will update you guys on it when it is ready. All I'm asking for is your patience.
    According to a SE event held in egypt ,all the xperia range will get arabic support in Q1 2010 (i can't find the link now but it's confirmed)

Sent from my E15i using XDA App

Yes, it should be supported in 2.1.A, but NOT 2.0.1.B. I'm sure there will be people who misunderstand that. Thanks for the confirmation from your location :)
    P.S. Anyone read the Vivaz 2 article? I can only laugh :D

yep. i red it. funny man wrote it :D
    ps. can u tell please is there any plans or ideas or rumors of satio version on android - i mean real photo monster on android? Cause after satio - x10 and arc cameras... but i sold satio because of symbian. Ah? ;)
    yep. i red it. funny man wrote it :D
    ps. can u tell please is there any plans or ideas or rumors of satio version on android - i mean real photo monster on android? Cause after satio - x10 and arc cameras... but i sold satio because of symbian. Ah? ;)

Sorry, not anytime soon. I'm just here to notify people who are curious about what the new update is about and whether it's what everyone is waiting for.