Floyo 0.9a E10i
- Data(3G, EDGE)
- Video decoder(mpeg4, H264)
- SD(not with ext partition)
- xRecovery preinstalled and working
- Quadrant is around 1000!
- Detect /sdcard (vfat) properly when ext* is also present
- Froyo native app2sd ! This fixes installation of large apps from marker (e.g. angry birds)
- Usb mass storage fixed !
In .10 :Changed density back to 120, fixing dialer ASAP
In .10a :/sdcard symlink fix
- Doesn't detect headphones
- Mixer is bit messed up
- it reboots sometimes
- it has problems with installing apps
- Latest 2.1.1.A.0.6 SE firmware(seems to be that kernel is changed bit)
Instructions for installing:
- Make sure you have xrecovery installed
- Download Floyo 0.9a
- Put the folder with images to sdcard into xrecovery/backup/ folder and zip to sdcard
- Reboot to xrecovery
- Make backup using Backup & Restore
- Now install your firmware with Backup&Restore, Restore and select your copied folder
- After succeeding clear dalvik and fix permissions if it doesn't boot.
- Install any custom zips if attached!
I'm not responsible if you brick ur device becouse it is you who are making decisions what to do with your device !