[ROM] CM7 Simplicity

Search This thread

mavrich

Oct 3, 2008
Rom is edited rom from CyanogenMod 7 Nightly.

For more informations on original ROM, installation isuess, potential risks you should visit: [NIGHTLY][ROM][GRH78] CyanogenMod 7 for vendor Ace thread

All credit goes to CyanogenMod and contributed users, I just made modifications, as name said to keep it Simple ;)

Modifications compared to original rom:
- Included latest gaps.
- Added latest Twitter and Facebook.
- Added Flow live wallpaper.
- Removed torch, added HTC Flashlight
- Removed original Messaging app, replaced with EMOJI Messaging app.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?zh13yaw41yzsv1c build #37

Attachments

• snap20110215_063431.jpg
    snap20110215_063431.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,276
  • snap20110215_063435.jpg
    snap20110215_063435.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,222
  • snap20110215_063442.jpg
    snap20110215_063442.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,005
  • snap20110215_063448.jpg
    snap20110215_063448.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,106
  • snap20110215_063458.jpg
    snap20110215_063458.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 827
Last edited:

mad-murdock

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 11, 2010
Detmold
What's the use of this? Another kang? You replaced two parts and being the third kang rom version. People should prefer using official nightlies - and the creator of this should use his time to contribute patches instead of building own versions

Swyped with cyanogenmod 7 powered HTC Desire HD. Excuse typos.

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
What's the use of this? Another kang? You replaced two parts and being the third kang rom version. People should prefer using official nightlies - and the creator of this should use his time to contribute patches instead of building own versions

I totally agree. Im sorry im sure its a nice rom and etc. But i dont see the need.

tomanlam

Oct 18, 2008
Hong Kong
the flow live wallpaper is awesome, thx!:D

i think u're doing a gr8 job, hope to see ur rom gets updated as frequent as the nightlies =]

Last edited:
M

Mr_Bartek

I hope you manage to update your ROM to the newest nightly every day =).

Wuzz3r

Dec 7, 2010
Leicester
Can anyone confirm that you can use CWM 2.5.1.3 for this? (I don't want to flash 3.0.0.5 because of the restore problems) Because I really like the look of this rom. Thanks.

mavrich

Oct 3, 2008
You need 3.0.5 recovery, as mentioned in first post this is just modification of nightly cm7

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

Reactions: Wuzz3r

the_maker

Jun 22, 2007
Republic of Macedonia
Looks like a solid built.. Just a suggestion, is it possible to add HTC Dialer? This is the reason, as i presume, that many people still wait for official 2.3 from HTC..

Or can it be installed after the flash as an add-on? That would be great..

Greets..

Nikola P.

Jul 9, 2007
Novi Sad
Looks like a solid built.. Just a suggestion, is it possible to add HTC Dialer? This is the reason, as i presume, that many people still wait for official 2.3 from HTC..

Greets..

No, it is not possibile, not the dialer, nor HTC widgets and so on.
If you are like me and can not live without dialer with smart dial option or whatever it is called, try Dialer One, visualy it fits nicely into Gingebread and it is working great.

Reactions: mavrich

vtec303

i think u're doing a gr8 job, hope to see ur rom gets updated as frequent as the nightlies =]

thats exactly what I am saying, THIS ROM IS AWESOME, KEEP IT UP MATE, the wallpaper is cool, we all (well majority of us) appreciate new devs and thier hard work and thier time, thankyou for the nice rom and keep it up. All the best for the future roms.

Reactions: mavrich

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You need 3.0.5 recovery, as mentioned in first post this is just modification of nightly cm7

Greets..

No, it is not possibile, not the dialer, nor HTC widgets and so on.
    If you are like me and can not live without dialer with smart dial option or whatever it is called, try Dialer One, visualy it fits nicely into Gingebread and it is working great.

thats exactly what I am saying, THIS ROM IS AWESOME, KEEP IT UP MATE, the wallpaper is cool, we all (well majority of us) appreciate new devs and thier hard work and thier time, thankyou for the nice rom and keep it up. All the best for the future roms.
    Ok I just flashed this ROM but the strange thing is that even though system shows that battery status is just 92% the LED notification light is green

Is this Normal ?

Regards
    after 90% it goes green, hope this helps