[ROM|WWE/RUS/GER][28-Oct] Dynamics 2.4 - ROMs and kitchen

Search This thread

phobius87

May 5, 2008
Srebrenik
there is one more thing i noticed.

if the device is locked with win mo lockscreen and i recieve sms, unlocking it with "additional sms slider" won't take me to manila sms tab. instead it opens standard win mo messeges application.

this is probably the greatest rom ever. battery life is great and it's stable. there are few bugs, but i'm sure the maker will correct them.

thanks again!

ultrashot

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 26, 2009
St.Petersburg
if the device is locked with win mo lockscreen and i recieve sms, unlocking it with "additional sms slider" won't take me to manila sms tab. instead it opens standard win mo messeges application.
This ROM doesn't have HTC Messaging in-built. Manila tab hasn't ever been sms app replacement.

One of the most interesting things is that everyone may build his/her own build based on Dynamics - just learn how to use OSBuilder.
One more tip: this ROM has a SE TrackID port inside. The only working WM-port.

Last edited:
Reactions: HD2Owner and VSJ
This is one hell of a good ROM. Have been using it for more than a day now. Initial setup and processes take some time but once done, it really flies. The tweaks built inside are great as is the HTC volume control.
Being a bass head, I really like the sound quality of this ROM. There is definitely some audio tweaking that has gone into this ROM. The sound is clear and bassy.
I have been using the 826x and the NRG series ROMs till now. The greatest USP of the 826X was stability and battery life. The NRG series had almost caught up with the 826x series ROMs in the last few ROMs produced as far as battery life is concerned.
The battery life of this ROM is equal to, if not greater than the 826x series. Stability is also great and I have not had any freezing and crashing till now. I have also installed CHT 2.0 and the stability and functionality have not been hampered in any way.
And last but not the least, this ROM is fast, damned fast.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR ALL X1 USERS I WOULD SAY.

Just my 2 cents.

phobius87

May 5, 2008
Srebrenik
This ROM doesn't have HTC Messaging in-built. Manila tab hasn't ever been sms app replacement.

One of the most interesting things is that everyone may build his/her own build based on Dynamics - just learn how to use OSBuilder.
One more tip: this ROM has a SE TrackID port inside. The only working WM-port.

i understand what you'r sayin', but is there a registry tweak to go to sms tab directly when unlocking with "sms" slider, instead of opening built in sms application.

and, please ultrashot, can u upload those fixes for htc album i asked yesterday, or a fixed rom with sense 2.1 .

i appriciate your work!

thanks again.

Reactions: ultrashot

ultrashot

May 26, 2009
St.Petersburg
phobius87, special for you :)
If anyone downloaded 2.0.1 rom from upper folder (remember - don't download anything from ftp folder I didn't mention!) of my ftp - that's for you.
I decided not to pack in *.cab form. Install it using Resco Explorer or Total Commander (explorer will not help).
AlbumFBSDK.dll->\Windows\
HTCAlbum.exe->\Windows\
OnlineAlbumSDK2.dll->\Windows\
If you have 6.5.3, then copy all files from "Only for 6.5.3" folder to \Windows\.

Btw, VoiceBar.dll from "Only for 6.5.3" is useful for all 6.5.3 users.

Attachments

• rawfixes.rar
    746.9 KB · Views: 204

phobius87

May 5, 2008
Srebrenik
thanks ultrashot!!!!!!!!

now i fully enjoy my xperia! you made me happy.

спасибо !!!

edit:

i installed fixes, and they work ok.

ps

there is just one more thing. ever since i flashed this rom (and that happened on some other roms too), scrolling pictures in album tab is kinda slow and there is a tearing effect on pictures. often everything freezes for couple seconds. i noticed that freezing effect to happen when playing some 3d games too, so i gues it has something to do with 3d driver.

has someone else noticed this on their xperia and is there some solution?

sorry for beeing pain in the ass:), and sorry for some grammar mistakes.

thanks!

edit 2:

i noticed now that the tearing effect and slownes in pictures tab doesn't occur in landscape. now i'm really confused.

Last edited:

loddogg

Jan 31, 2010
there is just one more thing. ever since i flashed this rom (and that happened on some other roms too), scrolling pictures in album tab is kinda slow and there is a tearing effect on pictures. often everything freezes for couple seconds. i noticed that freezing effect to happen when playing some 3d games too, so i gues it has something to do with 3d driver.

has someone else noticed this on their xperia and is there some solution?

edit 2:

i noticed now that the tearing effect and slownes in pictures tab doesn't occur in landscape. now i'm really confused.[/QUOTE]

same here i got same problem and i think its something with drivers....if one will find solution please report.
thanks,

ulysse84

Aug 21, 2009
strange then... I got mine frozen even for decreasing 1 level... just applied any change and it froze...

Another remark, your ROM seems conflict with PhonEx 2.2 as it is very very difficult to launch Sense after installation this app. In average, 3 times of removing battery, then I got 1 time successfully use my phone

Last edited:

cristidotro

Aug 2, 2009
Constanta
I managed to build my own ROM with Sense 2.1 using the movie with instructions and the kitchen. I hope I'll manage to add my own programs in near future using the customization XML and a cab to oem program.
Thank you ultrashot for instrucitons and kitchen!
I can't figure out what makes mail to work. Yesterday when I used 3g worked. Now, when I'm at home using WiFi or 3G doesn't work. This is strange.

Cheers!

ultrashot

May 26, 2009
St.Petersburg
strange then... I got mine frozen even for decreasing 1 level... just applied any change and it froze...

Another remark, your ROM seems conflict with PhonEx 2.2 as it is very very difficult to launch Sense after installation this app. In average, 3 times of removing battery, then I got 1 time successfully use my phone
One of my friends uses licensed PhonEx without problems

original x1 driver are buggy (many artifacts and broken textures with opengl tests), i'm testing an huge compilation of graphic driver.
X2 graphic driver seems to be a bit better and fully working.
NeoS2007 driver pack 3 seems ok too :)
I know, but some 3d drivers may cause freezes, that's why they are stock in 2.0 :)
However, now I am testing x2-r3aa035 drivers (and digging at QTV driver in order to check if we could improve anything related to video playback).

sigitdido

Mar 4, 2010
other link please

As always, I don't take any responsibility for broken devices or any other kinds of damage.
Dynamics 2.0 ROMs

First, introduction. Some of you probably know me as developer working on bugfixes for X1.
I've been cooking for quite a long time, but now I decided to make WWE version of my ROM.

Description: fast and stable ROM based on HTC firmwares.
-Updated kernel
-Original SE drivers (with some exceptions)
-HD2/Touch Pro2 apps adapted for X1.

Features:
  • 2-Way call-recording driver
  • Working XT9
  • TrackID
  • uTask v1.4
  • Audio quality patch by kinger
  • Disabled vertical sync in HTC applications
  • 6.5.3: HTCVolumeControl (that doesn't work natively in 6.5.3!)
  • SE-style start menu
  • etc...
Also you may see some other applications improving ROM usability made by me.

Naming convention:

README and download links are here
2.1-based ROMs may be uploaded by request.

Version history:

I recommend to ...
  1. Update your Hard-SPL to 0.78
  2. Use KovskyAdvancedRUU (Task29 mode) in order to fix broken sectors of internal memory
Also you can build your own ROMs based on Dynamics 2.0. The only thing you have to do is learning how to use wonderful OSBuilder kitchen by Barin (asusmobile.ru member)