Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

[Q] Has anybody been able to make voice dialing through a bluetooth handset work?

OP azichek

16th February 2011, 02:35 AM   |  #21  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod
Flag Right behind you!
Thanks Meter: 26,564

28,381 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolonolon

I'll let you know once I have midNight installed

Please...I was debating about Midnight as my next ROM and this will cinch it if the voice dialing starts and responds totally hands free.
16th February 2011, 03:38 AM   |  #22  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

44 posts
Just checked, I press my jawbone button for 2 seconds, its says voice dialing, and android says speak now, I say call John Smith on Mobile and it works great. Thanks to MidNight ROM. I love it!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to azichek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2011, 07:09 PM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 0

42 posts
Thanks to everyone involved with MidNIGHT ROM v3.3 my main frustration with Droid has now been resolved!. I can voice dial like a nonsmart phone! Wooooooohoooo! Now if I could just restore my apps. If not ah well. I can always woop some Angry Birds butt again and of course Pocket Legends saves on their servers. But yes vd is working via Jawbone. I'm not sure about others headsets. And where is my Swype ?
I did some back to back calling vigorously and she nailed it every time.
Last edited by Nolonolon; 16th February 2011 at 07:20 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bluetooth, command, dial, search, voice
Previous Thread Next Thread