The Rom Bible

Search This thread

cedeel

Aug 10, 2009
Esbjerg
Would love to see some kind of wiki with all these. That way, the rom maintainers themselves could update it when they release a new rom.

klothius

Dec 3, 2009
Beograd
This is by far the best topic here...deserves to be sticky ;)

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

Royalknight6190

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 22, 2009
Chandler
Would love to see some kind of wiki with all these. That way, the rom maintainers themselves could update it when they release a new rom.

Yeah the problem with that is the Devs already have to go here and update there stuff and then they have to go to AndroidSpin and then they go to Twitter. Them having another spot to update would be tedious.

But if thats what the community wants then maybe I will look into making a wiki.

eyegor

Sep 2, 2009
Novi Sad
I totally agree, it should be sticky.
Especially because there is not much to discuss.

Edit: Gratz! United we stand :) (for now:p)

alan090

Jan 24, 2010
Toronto
hey - should add information for 32b users to goto the g1 section and link to your other bible
get enough threads started about 32b roms and how come there are none - thought it might give even more reason to not have those posts :)

Royalknight6190

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 22, 2009
Chandler
Alright I got the Bible just updated. sorry it took so long work has been pretty crazy lately. But The Bible now has all the most current Roms in it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OP updated some roms updated as well as sparks 32a rom

also guys would you like to see a 32b part added to this bible? sinse there are a number of 32b roms around the mytouch area
    Wow, I do something nice for a forum that I didnt have to do it for and just because Real Life has been crazy for me lately I get yelled at when I dont update it. If you want to see the main reason I have been busy how about you check my sig and click on the link to what the cause is, that is the terminal illness my 1 year old son has. So truly my son and my family is more important then updating a list of Roms for you or anybody else. I do this out of the kindness of my heart. So if you dont like it I can just close this thread then.

Sorry for everybody else who understands life comes first before a website. But I was able to update the list today. so it should be up to date now.

forget update...........!!!!
    go for your son my dear....... !! your are 100% righ life is more important .... Hope your son will get well soon insha ALLAh dont worry