Motoblur keyboard

Search This thread

Iilex

Sep 5, 2010
Orlando
Has the atrix keyboard been extracted yet? I had the chance to play with one for a few minutes and was wondering if xda was able to do it much like it was done with the Droid x. Thank you in advance for your replies!

gsxr1kmatt

Feb 22, 2011
ugh, i hate the motoblur keyboard.. i'm actually thinking about installing better keyboard again.

anyone do this and is it better? (yes, I know non dev related but slightly on topic for this thread)

G

GuestK0050

Off topic. I have Smart Keyboard pro, is better keyboard any "better" ?

ranova

Jul 19, 2010
the motoblur keyboard is actually pretty good. almost comparable to the iphone keyboard with multitouch and pretty good word prediction. Thats why people love the droid x keyboard so much.

DarkSi08

May 20, 2009
ugh, i hate the motoblur keyboard.. i'm actually thinking about installing better keyboard again.

anyone do this and is it better? (yes, I know non dev related but slightly on topic for this thread)

One of the first things I did was installing the GB keyboard from the market. World of difference. I hated the moto keyboard.

mgreco1988

Feb 23, 2011
I couldnt get the haptic feedback working on the GB Keyboard so I just installed "Better Keyboard". It does the job.

FLAC Vest

Sep 8, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
I use smart keyboard pro (have been for months now) and love it, although I was in the process of finding new ones before I clicked on this thread. :)

Rooted/ROM Captivate
Rooted Atrix

O

Optimus-Prime

No Apk yet... i miss motoblur theme... i just need the keyboard.