Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,756 Members 51,060 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Megavideo - finally on your Android! (NO flash required)

Tip us?

RotxeD
Old
(Last edited by RotxeD; 29th May 2011 at 01:47 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Default [APP] Megavideo - finally on your Android! (NO flash required)

hello guys, i'm one of the Megavideo application developer. let me say something about the current situation.

Megavideo asked us to remove our application because it lacked some key features, such as an integrated video player and other things. we are currently working on their implementation, so a new version of the application is expected to be released sooner or later. unfortunately, we can't give you any kind of ETA, because these features are very hard to do.

one more thing. we know that many of you still have the 0.64 version of the application, which isn't working anymore. that is not our fault: Megavideo.com changed a bit its systems, so the application is incompatible with it. the fix is pretty straightforward, but we cannot release a temporary one, we have to work on the official until it's completed! sorry for that..

anyway, if you want more informations, or if you have got any questions or if you even want to help us, please visit us at MegaDevs or send us a mail at megadevs@gmail.com

we are very fast in answering, so please write us guys, we do really need your collaboration!

cheers

Sebastiano
MegaDevs team

The Megavideo application has been taken down and removed from the Android Market.
This is because Megavideo asked us to remove it: we will have to fulfill some more specifications and to grant its quality.

We actually don't know WHICH specifications and WHAT quality, but we have to follow their directives. We are truly sorry for this inconvenience, please mind that this is not up to us.

We will keep you informed about any news or further development that will lead to a re-publishing of the application through our website http://megavideo.megadevs.com.

Thanks for your understanding.

Stefano, Sebastiano, Dario, Alessandro
MegaDevs Team
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RotxeD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

solidkundi
Old
Thanks Meter 2
My prayers has been answered... thank you

HashTagHell
Old
Thanks Meter 586
Definitely have to try this out. Thank you.
Free 20GB of Copy Storage >> https://copy.com?r=naONJJ
TOUCHPAD: [ROM] [EXPERIMENTAL] [NIGHTLY] [KitKat] [4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 nightlies
NEXUS 7 (2nd Gen): Stock 4.4 KitKat [Untouched]
Notice: All of the nice people were killed somewhere between the beginning and end of the thread.

moisesdc650
Old
Thanks Meter 4
cant download video on vibrant

tx4life
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've been using, "TV Shows Stream" (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=903351) lately. It works well, but will give this a try.

elcangri7328
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
thank you hope this works like i want awesome!!! mp4 format hopefully so i can transfer to my psp too lol

RotxeD
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by moisesdc650 View Post
cant download video on vibrant
feedback received, we are going to fix it as soon as possible. can you explain what happens exaclty?

RotxeD
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx4life View Post
I've been using, "TV Shows Stream" (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=903351) lately. It works well, but will give this a try.
the concept of our application is slightly different. with Megavideo you can actually download videos, that is to say, you can watch them offline.

what is more, if you start download and then press "Play" while you're still downloading, you can stream the video!

hope this explains the whole thing better

Archon810
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Do I understand correctly that you are not the official team behind the Megavideo company itself? I'd like to confirm this.
AndroidPolice.com - Android news, reviews, and tutorials | @AndroidPolice
My Tech Blog
| @ArtemR

Pecio
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Nice try, but in my phone it doesn't work...

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Tags
android, app, download, megavideo, streaming