Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,883 Members 42,007 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Artemis crashes - battery problem?

Tip us?

siemensserbia
Old
Thanks Meter 0
you want to say its posssibile to put something between battery and phone and that press cpu on the motherboard then everything works fine???what happened is it possibile?

NdotGdot
Old
(Last edited by NdotGdot; 16th January 2011 at 02:19 PM.) Reason: If forgot the picture.
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by siemensserbia View Post
you want to say its posssibile to put something between battery and phone and that press cpu on the motherboard then everything works fine???what happened is it possibile?
Yes, it still works.

I removed the aluminiumfoil, because my device started crashing again, and replaced it with a piece of plastic.
I tested it for a week and my device only crashes when its in my pocket or when I press on the back. I took it to school and it still worked.

Just put a little piece of plastic at the white spot from my picture, then insert the battery and the battery cover, wich is bumping out a little bit.

If someone says where the CPU thing exactly is and how large it is, I can make a better piece of plastic and post a tutorial or something like that, with pictures, so people have an easy option to try to save there phone.

ericcorera
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hy.
I repaired the unit differently. The CPU and the metal case and include Copper plates with a little paste on the copper pieces and then put some superglue glued there.
Continue to endure but it seems the games are also very able to hang out the CPU. Especially those games you crack. I hope I was able to help with something.