IF A THEME IS NOT WORKING:
Originally Posted by pudman
I know the intention was to keep this thread for posting themes...does that mean we should PM theme posters if the themes aren't working?
Anyway, I've tried the wm7 theme too - looks great in the forum but I can't get it to work either...
- PM the user who posted the theme saying there's an error.
- Quote the post and ask about it in the Discussion thread
YOU DON'T NEED TO:
- Post a comment saying a theme doesn't work in this thread
- Post anything but themes in this thread.
- If you do your post will be reported and deleted.
This is a themes-only thread.
Please respect that.