[ICONS] Brushed Ink - Update 13.05.2012

Search This thread

djyosnow

Feb 21, 2006
Inaccurate For Me

It's inaccurate for me (USA Green Bay, WI) I would question if it's even in real time or not. (even hourly) It displays only like twice a day, (other than manual update) UM that's horrible in my opinion. Visually the app is pleasing but THAT'S IT. REAL TIME PLEASE or at least hourly. I guess I'll look for updates as it would seem there is a LONG WAY TO GO.

~PLUR~ Peace Love Unity Respect

~DJyoSNOW~

mike340t

Oct 30, 2010
Awesome thanks !!! I think I will color these blue for my personal use :) I love simple icons.. they just work..

lost4815

Oct 1, 2010
could you make a bible icon in black and white please? thanks. these are the best icons i've come across! great work.

quail

Dec 2, 2010
SA
Brush Ink Blank/White available in Beautiful Widgets

Update - 80 icons in set, 2 colors: black and white
+ extra two brushed skins (black and white) for weather widget, you can use it with Snowstorm Weather Widget, maybe with others widgets too (after some modifications).

thanks for the nice icon set, I have packaged the 'Brushed Ink Black and White' weather icon set for Beautiful Widgets and now are available for download via 'Weather Skins' in Beautiful Widgets.

Stangdroid

May 2, 2010
thanks for the nice icon set, I have packaged the 'Brushed Ink Black and White' weather icon set for Beautiful Widgets and now are available for download via 'Weather Skins' in Beautiful Widgets.

Love your weather and icon sets. Could you please do a weather set like these in blue? It would go perfect with my phone.

kimikoloko

Aug 25, 2010
Thanks. I love this icons can you create icons for tapatalk and dogcatcher podcast player? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I5700 using Tapatalk

sam.son

May 26, 2010
New icons in first post, tapatalk and dogcatcher included and requested blue weather iconset.

Last edited:

sam.son

May 26, 2010
I want to relase one more version, colorized. What you think?

Attachments

• w6_2.png
    w6_2.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Android.png
    Android.png
    50.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts