No registration required

Custom backplates

OP skinnypupp

21st May 2010, 12:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 10

252 posts
Anyone know of a site that sells custom backplates? It would be great to have a clear backplate to show off the yellow interior of the HD Mini
21st May 2010, 06:27 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 4

69 posts
More
I have some strange feelings .. when i put the phone on the table or bed.. and press the screen with my finger , i have to use more pressure to press some buttons.. but when i touch the back cover with the other hand.. it's more easier .. When you open your backplane you can see some golden contacts that provide electrical signal between backplane and the phone..

And for this reason i think that we have to order original backplane in the future..

Sorry for my english..
21st May 2010, 07:29 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 12

102 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostindark

I have some strange feelings .. when i put the phone on the table or bed.. and press the screen with my finger , i have to use more pressure to press some buttons.. but when i touch the back cover with the other hand.. it's more easier .. When you open your backplane you can see some golden contacts that provide electrical signal between backplane and the phone..

And for this reason i think that we have to order original backplane in the future..

Sorry for my english..

I have found this too. Perhaps the back (which according to the manual contains part of the aerial) also forms part of the capacitor for the capacitive touch screen?
2nd March 2011, 01:15 PM   |  #4  
Flag Norwich
Thanks Meter: 1

59 posts
Donate to Me
More
does anyone know a place were i could get a clear back case then? plz
thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread