Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,428 Members 47,430 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking For Developers Who Want to be on XDA TV

Tip us?

GrilledCheze
Old
(Last edited by GrilledCheze; 6th March 2011 at 02:15 AM.) Reason: added time information and pretty formatting
XDA TV Personality - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Looking For Developers Who Want to be on XDA TV

Come join me on XDA TV!

Hey everyone. I need to start out by apologizing for the slow start on my XDA TV show. It turns out that doing interviews over hotel internet doesn't work no matter where you are in the world. My business trip has ended, which means my show, XDA Insider, is ready to get going.

My show is all about you! The community. Each week I will be sitting down with a developer, admin, moderator, or anyone else who helps contribute to the community.

Obviously, I can't kick start the show without a guest, so this is my callout: Would you like to be on XDA Insider? Post here or send me a private message containing 2 pieces of information - 1. what you do on this site 2. what times during the day you are available for interview.

Please remember that this show will be interactive, so we will need to set a recording date so I can give the community ample time to ask any questions they would like.

Show recording times
I prefer to record the show on Sunday in the morning Japan Time (+9), but anytime Sunday should be fine. Keep in mind that this is Saturday evening for those of you in the Americas

Suggested Recording Times Based on Location
Americas: Saturday evening or Sunday morning (This is Sunday morning or evening for me)
Europe and Africa: Sunday morning (This is Sunday afternoon for me)
Asia and Australia: Our times are similar. Mid-day would be best to adjust for the couple hours difference.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrilledCheze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GrilledCheze
Old
(Last edited by GrilledCheze; 13th April 2011 at 05:22 AM.)
XDA TV Personality - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Show History:

March 9, 2011 - Orb3000 - http://www.xda-developers.com/announ...%80%93-xda-tv/
March 14, 2011 - Earthquake Edition - http://www.xda-developers.com/announ...-march-xda-tv/
March 29, 2011 - ftgg99 - http://www.xda-developers.com/announ...%80%93-xda-tv/

Upcoming Shows:

April 14, 2011 - TheDeadCPU
April 20, 2011 - Looking for volunteers - Will record April 16 or 17

M_T_M
Old
(Last edited by M_T_M; 1st March 2011 at 02:01 PM.)
Seņor Moderator - uoy llort ot tnaem si eltit sihT
Thanks Meter 5247
Only devs? What about Mods?

I would suggest for you to contact EGZ and ask him to post this announcement in the portal JM2C

GrilledCheze
Old
XDA TV Personality - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_T_M View Post
Its open to anyone that helps with the site. I mentioned that in my post, but poorly titled the thread.

the_scotsman
Old
Assistant Forum Admin / Moderator Committee / Haggis Muncher
Thanks Meter 8937
Location: NSW, Australia Likes: Anything alcoholic or caffeinated

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_T_M View Post

I would suggest for you to contact EGZ and ask him to post this announcement in the portal JM2C
This is a good idea! Or maybe another newswriter, as EGZ won't be online much over the next week apparently.

conantroutman
Old
Moderator Committee / XDA Portal Team - Title Under Construction. Please Pardon Our Dust
Thanks Meter 6995
Im not sure how many Dev's take notice of the madness that is the off topic section...... dont worry Im sure this will make the portal in no time...

"If Diane Young won't change your mind......"

HTC HD2, Samsung Galaxy SII, Note II, Nexus 7 2012 & Motorola Xoom

orb3000
Old
XDA Portal Team / Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 3029
Location: T r a v e l i n g Likes: HTC & XDA Dislikes: apples...

DONATE TO ME
Yes of course!
I´ll take it, perhaps you can move this thread to General?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_scotsman View Post
This is a good idea! Or maybe another newswriter, as EGZ won't be online much over the next week apparently.
Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by conantroutman View Post
Im not sure how many Dev's take notice of the madness that is the off topic section...... dont worry Im sure this will make the portal in no time...
orb

HTC One M8 - HTC Butterfly S - HTC Universal

XDA is about developing and is for developers. Any user that recognizes that will gain the most benefit from this site

This is and always will be a site for developers, pure and simple. Without them we are nothing, without them there would be no reason for XDA Developers to exist; we should never ever forget that. Without them this place would not be called XDA-Developers but something else, e.g Mobile Phone User Support Services For Ungrateful Nerds.

Previous devices: HTC: Treo 650 - Excalibur - Diamond - Diamond 2 - Maple - HD2 - Rhodium - Desire Z - Desire HD - Vivid - Sensation - One V - One X - Titan II - One X+ - DNA - Butterfly
The Following User Says Thank You to orb3000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

GrilledCheze
Old
(Last edited by GrilledCheze; 3rd March 2011 at 05:56 AM.)
XDA TV Personality - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Orb, thanks for the help with the news article. I don't think I'm able to move the thread though. Any help from the mods?

You know, this isn't open to just developers. If any of you mods would like your 10 minutes of XDA TV fame, I'm happy to interview you!

M_T_M
Old
Seņor Moderator - uoy llort ot tnaem si eltit sihT
Thanks Meter 5247
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrilledCheze View Post
Orb, thanks for the help with the news article. I don't think I'm able to move the thread though. Any help from the mods?

You know, this isn't open to just developers. If any of you mods would like your 10 minutes of XDA TV fame, I'm happy to interview you!
Interesting!!

Mr. Clown
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Fear the Clown
Thanks Meter 2285

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrilledCheze View Post

I'll move it

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300 - Stock Rom 4.2.2 (Stolen)
T-Mobile SGH-T999 - Stock Rom 4.3
HTC HD2 : Nexus HD2 JB 4.1.2 (RIP)

Tags
xda insider, xda tv