Looking For Developers Who Want to be on XDA TV

Search This thread

GrilledCheze

XDA TV Personality
May 28, 2008
Tokyo
Come join me on XDA TV!

Hey everyone. I need to start out by apologizing for the slow start on my XDA TV show. It turns out that doing interviews over hotel internet doesn't work no matter where you are in the world. My business trip has ended, which means my show, XDA Insider, is ready to get going.

My show is all about you! The community. Each week I will be sitting down with a developer, admin, moderator, or anyone else who helps contribute to the community.

Obviously, I can't kick start the show without a guest, so this is my callout: Would you like to be on XDA Insider? Post here or send me a private message containing 2 pieces of information - 1. what you do on this site 2. what times during the day you are available for interview.

Please remember that this show will be interactive, so we will need to set a recording date so I can give the community ample time to ask any questions they would like.

Show recording times
I prefer to record the show on Sunday in the morning Japan Time (+9), but anytime Sunday should be fine. Keep in mind that this is Saturday evening for those of you in the Americas

Suggested Recording Times Based on Location
Americas: Saturday evening or Sunday morning (This is Sunday morning or evening for me)
Europe and Africa: Sunday morning (This is Sunday afternoon for me)
Asia and Australia: Our times are similar. Mid-day would be best to adjust for the couple hours difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: ftgg99 and orb3000

GrilledCheze

XDA TV Personality
May 28, 2008
Tokyo
Last edited:

M_T_M

Troll King & Retired Señor Mod - I Regret Nothing!
Apr 14, 2009
Texas
Only devs? What about Mods?

I would suggest for you to contact EGZ and ask him to post this announcement in the portal JM2C

Last edited:

conantroutman

Retired Senior Moderator - XDA Portal Team
Dec 10, 2009
Im not sure how many Dev's take notice of the madness that is the off topic section...... dont worry Im sure this will make the portal in no time...

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce
Reactions: GrilledCheze

GrilledCheze

XDA TV Personality
May 28, 2008
Tokyo
Orb, thanks for the help with the news article. I don't think I'm able to move the thread though. Any help from the mods?

You know, this isn't open to just developers. If any of you mods would like your 10 minutes of XDA TV fame, I'm happy to interview you!

Last edited:

M_T_M

Troll King & Retired Señor Mod - I Regret Nothing!
Apr 14, 2009
Texas
Orb, thanks for the help with the news article. I don't think I'm able to move the thread though. Any help from the mods?

You know, this isn't open to just developers. If any of you mods would like your 10 minutes of XDA TV fame, I'm happy to interview you!

Interesting!!
hmmmmm.jpg

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce
Mr. Clown moved it to General for better exposure.

Lol, it would be great to have an interview from us News Writers as we always are the one who make the interviews, lol
So I´m open to it if you think I´m eligible:)

Will make it sticky for the time being and will prepare an article to get you more exposure;)

Cheers,

Gracias Sr. Payaso!

Last edited:

GrilledCheze

XDA TV Personality
May 28, 2008
Tokyo
The sheer silence of this thread has me terrified that I will be on a witch hunt every week. People are too shy here :)

Anyways, orb, I would be happy to interview you, and I'd like to get a show up this week (Wednesday) Do you have any time this weekend? (when considering time, remember that I'm on Japan Time +9)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Come join me on XDA TV!

Hey everyone. I need to start out by apologizing for the slow start on my XDA TV show. It turns out that doing interviews over hotel internet doesn't work no matter where you are in the world. My business trip has ended, which means my show, XDA Insider, is ready to get going.

My show is all about you! The community. Each week I will be sitting down with a developer, admin, moderator, or anyone else who helps contribute to the community.

Obviously, I can't kick start the show without a guest, so this is my callout: Would you like to be on XDA Insider? Post here or send me a private message containing 2 pieces of information - 1. what you do on this site 2. what times during the day you are available for interview.

Please remember that this show will be interactive, so we will need to set a recording date so I can give the community ample time to ask any questions they would like.

Show recording times
    I prefer to record the show on Sunday in the morning Japan Time (+9), but anytime Sunday should be fine. Keep in mind that this is Saturday evening for those of you in the Americas

Suggested Recording Times Based on Location
    Americas: Saturday evening or Sunday morning (This is Sunday morning or evening for me)
    Europe and Africa: Sunday morning (This is Sunday afternoon for me)
    Asia and Australia: Our times are similar. Mid-day would be best to adjust for the couple hours difference.
    Yes of course!
    I´ll take it, perhaps you can move this thread to General?

This is a good idea! Or maybe another newswriter, as EGZ won't be online much over the next week apparently.

Agree;)

Im not sure how many Dev's take notice of the madness that is the off topic section...... dont worry Im sure this will make the portal in no time...
    I didn't want to do it, but I decided it would be best to postpone the interview with thedeadcpu because I didn't want his 9 minutes of fame to get eaten by the earthquake. I will be talking with a rep from kddi this week about the earthquake and how it affected cell service in japan. His english isn't the greatest, but I think it will be a valuable interview given the circumstances.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App